Re: pell city police

  • law_self_help
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2005
      Congratulations, you probably have a Federal case (Title 42, section
      1983 US Code - Violation of Equal Protection and Due Process Rights)
      find a lawyer doing federal litigation in your area - ask other lawyers
      you may have dealt with in the past to recommend you one. Make sure
      that his contingency fee does not exceed 33% of the awarded amount.
      Depending on location and precedents on awards in your location you may
      be awarded 20,000 to 30,000 - more if there was material damage
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "mat_starcorp"