RE: [tips_and_tricks] IMF MFR designation

  • Dessie Andrews
    Message 1 of 8 , May 17, 2005
      Sorry, Dave, didn't mean to step on your occupation. I'm certainly not an
      IMF expert, but was told about the VAL-1 by someone who is. I know that
      when Dick Simkanin was charged, I ran an errand for one of the attorneys and
      picked up the books he had been studying. He had almost everything that
      Richard Standring had ever published, and I know Richard's main thing is
      IMFs. Didn't help Dick a bit. I apologize, if you have other experience, I
      certainly am not an expert in all things, If you've had success in
      correcting IMFs then, keep on doing what your doing. If ANYTHING works, use
      it.

      Dessie --

      You are both right and wrong.

      If the IMF controls and directs all IRS collection activity, it only makes
      sense that to correct the IMF effectively stops the IRS collection efforts.
      I have done it for dozens of clients and for myself.

      Yours in financial freedom,

      Dave Miner
      www.IRx-Solutions.com