Case Cite: Gov't Agency must follow regulations

  • Tiberius Pontificus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      I came across a case citation (I think Supreme Court) a while back that said something to the effect that a gov't agency must follow its written regulations & procedures, even if they were stricter than what the Constitution requires.  Anyone know of this case & citation?

      Thanks

      http://mail.yahoo.com