Hello Jim...

  • Scootergq@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 4:33 PM
      I know you don't remember me, but I asked you a question many months ago, basically stating how you avoid alot of issues, i.e. tax issues, andd you basically gave me some questions to ask anyone in authority if they are requesting or demanding you to do anything...Can you see if you still have that email in your saved/sent file because I was goingto print it but stupid aol deleted it before I had a chance...thanks,

      scott