Re: [tips_and_tricks] FRN's and Legal Tender(final thought)

  • Christopher Dilts
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2005

      Hello

      What I was refering to was a mortgage and trying to bring up the tender argument in that type of sitatution.

      As to what I was trying to say about legal arguments dealing with constitution are much more difficult then many try to say they are. I never said anything to the effect that the constitution is of no effect, only that trying to win on that legal argument would be next to impossible when taking basic principals of constitutional law. If you like you can question me, not believe me, or whatever but please do not twist my words. Again I do hope not to have offended anyone , just trying to lead people in the right to direction.

      Jamie