Re: Case law on tendering payment (gold)

  • paradoxmagnus
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2005
      Is this what you were looking for?

      (c) Application of Terms. As used in these rules the following terms
      have the designated meanings. "Act of Congress" includes any act of
      Congress locally applicable to and in force in the District of
      Columbia, in Puerto Rico, in a territory or in an insular
      possession.
      Title 18 United States Code FEDERAL RULES OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE,
      Rule 54. Application and Exception

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Sterling W Wyatt