Week end humor

  • m4thdown
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      An honest man was being tailgated by a stressed out woman on a busy
      boulevard. Suddenly, the light turned yellow, just
      in front of him.

      He did the right thing, stopping at the crosswalk, even though he
      could have beaten the red light by accelerating through the
      intersection.

      The tailgating woman hit the roof, and the horn, screaming in
      frustration as she missed her chance to get through the
      intersection.
      As she was still in mid-rant, she heard a tap on her window and
      looked up into the face of a very serious police officer. The
      officer ordered her to exit her car with her hands up. He took her
      to the police station where she was searched, finger printed,
      photographed, and placed in a holding cell.

      After a couple of hours, a policeman approached the cell and opened
      the door. She was escorted back to the booking desk where the
      arresting officer was waiting with her personal effects.

      He said, "I'm very sorry for this mistake. You see, I pulled up
      behind your car while you were blowing your horn, flipping off the
      guy in front of you, and cussing a blue streak at him.
      "I noticed the 'Choose Life'
      license plate holder, the
      'What Would Jesus Do' bumper sticker, the 'Follow Me to Sunday-
      School' bumper sticker, and the chrome-plated
      Christian fish emblem on the trunk.

      Naturally, I assumed you had stolen the car."

      . . . priceless