Acts are presummed pursuant to exclusive legislation

  • Sterling W Wyatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2005

      I thought I saw this fairly recently, but it has gotten past (or lost in) my filing system.  Can anyone provide a case cite to suport the following:

      The Courts have ruled that all laws are presumed enacted under the "exclusive legislation" clause (upon U.S. persons) unless the law itself indicates otherwise or it is of general applicability to the general population of the several states as well.

      Wayne