Re: Question on refused payment

  • tthor.geo
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27 11:27 AM
      Yes; Valid tender made [you had the bucks and offered them in good
      faith] and refused by the Creditor has the effect of discharging the
      debt. Creditor cannot legally submit it to Collections and cannot
      legally sell written-off debt, because Creditor no longer has standing.

      Read your State's ANNOTATED Commercial Code to find the appropriate
      Code Sections, then read the case law annotated to that/those sections.