Re: Oath of Office & surety bond

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2005
      On Apr 4, 2005, at 11:30 AM, Randy wrote:

      >> Sunday, February 13, 2005, 2:55:51 PM, Frog Farmer wrote:
      >>
      >>> I and my friends have gone over 25 years without interference in
      >>> our lives in California by anyone "official" because there is
      >>> ("virtually") NO ONE with any lawful powers of an officer. No one
      >>> can convince
      >>> us that he receives those powers in any other manner than by taking
      >>> the CONSTITUTIONALLY REQUIRED OATH OF OFFICE. And to go one
      >>> further,
      >>> none of the disqualified neighbors have ever said that the
      >>> constitution
      >>> can be amended in any other way than the constitutionally prescribed
      >>> ways to do it. So we are constantly amazed at the seeming masochism
      >>> of the terminally submissive, who cannot bring themselves to
      >>> challenge
      >>> lies told to their faces by people solely interested in the prospect
      >>> of
      >>> receiving their next paycheck, which in the case of an impersonator
      >>> the
      >>> endorsement thereof constitutes yet another criminal count .

      >> Ok, I check and find out the judge doesn't have the required oath.

      While you were at it, did you think to get anyone else's, like all the
      other judges (how many are there?)

      How about the sheriff's or police chief's oath?

      >> What exactly do you do next to stop them from sending out the
      >> deputies

      If there's no sheriff, can there be deputies? And don't they need
      oaths too? Sure they do! And what sends them out? Isn't it a warrant
      signed by a judge? Turns out that in California, bench warrants are
      seldom really issued, instead a "notation" is made that one "should"
      issue. Big difference there.

      >> to toss you in jail if you don't go to court?

      This sounds like I'm free at the moment, so why am I going to court? I
      don't sign promises to appear, do you? It's waiver of rights.

      So, why would I go to court? Because they invite me? I did that
      before and figured out not to do it again.

      If they need me, they'll come and get me. But they need too many ducks
      in order to be able to do that, ducks that for them are no longer in
      season. Will impersonators sieze me and haul me to jail because I make
      them angry at me? If they do, it'll be a mutual citizen's arrest and
      nothing more. It hasn't happened in 25 years.

      >> Or do you go to court
      >> and call them on it (no oath)?

      I like the idea of that negative affidavit somebody else came up with,
      where you say you looked and could find no oath on file for the named
      individual attempting to act officially as an officer. I'd file that
      in the record, then I'd give notice that if ever the named individual's
      oath dated properly is found, I'd be filing a disqualification for
      cause within 24 hours. It is not proper to disqualify someone who is
      not already qualified, that is, one without an oath is no judge, and
      therefore is not vulnerable to a formal disqualification of a judge. I
      wouldn't have to go to court on their chosen date to do this, but I'd
      do it earlier, days earlier.

      >> Can you give a specific example of how
      >> you have successfully stopped them?

      I could and have. But what will that do for you? What I do comes
      naturally to me. For example, since you need an example, one time we
      questioned a so-called "warrant" because the rubber stamp "signature"
      didn't look at all like any of the signatures on any of the proper
      oaths on file. It turns out that nobody could say what "judge" signed
      the "warrant"! We demanded that our friend be released and he was,
      because no "judge" had signed any "warrant". During this event we were
      surrounded by over 20 armed men brandishing their weapons. We were
      l**** in that the court clerk was rooting for us and witnessed
      everything.

      Another specific example was when we went to the county Board of
      Supervisors with some Red Tags they put on my friend's buildings. We
      informed the counsel for the county that he could not represent what
      didn't exist, which in this case was a Board of Supervisors. See,
      there were no proper oaths of office on file for any of the prominent
      citizens seated on the dias. So when the issue of my friend's out of
      compliance buildings came up, everyone got up and left the room. And
      my friend's buildings are still there years later.

      After we had a few go-rounds with a few impersonators here, it seems
      there's no need to do it again. They know us now. They don't stop me
      anymore. I get no more invitations to come to court to be prosecuted.
      But let me go back to your question:

      >> Can you give a specific example of how
      >> you have successfully stopped them?

      This question is all wrong...there is no "them". There are only
      individuals either obeying the law or breaking it.

      None of them know what the other is doing. None of them know the law.
      Where would you think they'd have learned it?
      They'll tell you they're just following orders or just doing their job
      anticipating their next paycheck. They are not competent to testify
      regarding the law they say they're upholding, and any real judge will
      tell you that, if you ever get so far as to have one under oath on the
      witness stand. So forget about "them" and concentrate on the neighbor
      who tried to fool you by impersonating an officer.

      If you challenge that criminal when he makes his play on you, you never
      will get so far as court, because an impersonator has no power to
      compel you into court, UNLESS your mind power is weaker than his.

      The problem is, if you are wrong in your conclusion that he is an
      impersonator, you could get into trouble. This is why I researched the
      oaths as soon as I learned about them. It cost a small bundle to get
      all the certified copies, that's for sure. But I didn't need the ones
      for all the deputies, because it turns out there is no sheriff under
      oath here. No sheriff = no deputy sheriffs. No judges = no trials.
      No licensed attorneys = no prosecutors. No clerk = no record. No
      willingness to pretend on my part = no realistic skit for the Peanut
      Gallery to observe.

      You cannot wait for someone else to provide you with a one-fits-all
      scenario. You either have to know your rights, or not have them. You
      have to either reject a lie you know is a lie, or pretend that it's
      true and suffer the consequences. "What should I say if my neighbor
      tells me he's the King and that if I don't obey his every order, I'll
      spend my life in prison?" I'd probably ask him if he wanted to discuss
      it over a dough-nut and coffee. And then I'd get him to admit and
      confess his crimes and disqualify himself out of his own mouth! I've
      done that several times. I use reason, logic, common sense, a
      high-school grammar book, the constitutions, and the state's own codes
      (which are not law, but many give them full credence anyway).

      Think "first things first". In the law today, procedure is
      everything. You don't put on a roof before you lay the building's
      foundation. So when you ask, "how do I stop Step Seven from
      happening?" realize there might be clues in Step's One through Six.
      Step One is the oath of office for anyone exercising the powers of an
      officer of any branch of my state's government. In a criminal court
      case, step one is a complaint by a complainant, followed by a warrant
      signed by a judge. What if there's no judge to sign it? What if
      there's no officer to serve it? Can any old neighbor volunteer to fill
      in?? If they haul you to court, will you waive a preliminary hearing?
      Will you waive a bail-setting hearing? Will you pay bail and grant
      jurisdiction? Will you waive the requirements of an arraignment as you
      waive the required oaths? Explain how an arraignment takes place with
      no oaths on file.

      The only thing to fear is fear itself.

      Think about all the possibilities, and how you'll react to them. You
      could react in any of several ways. I do, depending upon my mood.

      Think about the order in which things have to occur to be legitimate.
      Don't be forgiving when someone tries to skip something important that
      will affect your rights.