Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re [Carl]: ProSe court cases

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 31, 2005
      On Mar 30, 2005, at 11:26 AM, <paradoxmagnus@...> wrote:

      > That's why I always reference the original 1849 California
      > Constitution.
      > http://www.ss.ca.gov/archives/level3_const1849txt.html
      >
      > The other BS was never voted on by the electors.

      That's why I carry the other one, the one they give you today, and ask
      them if it's the law they're upholding and they always answer in the
      affirmative. None of them has ever even mentioned the 1849
      constitution, which I prefer, but which does not give the easy way to
      disqualify them all. And since they choose to uphold the latter, I'll
      let them uphold their own disqualification under it. There are some
      other interesting differences too that can make for some interesting
      conversations!