Doing my own divorce

  • smokingspider420
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      Hi, I am doing my own divorce because I do not have the money to go to
      a lawyer. I have four forms that were filled out and signed, which
      were: Acknowledgement of Service, Agreement to Try, Complaint for
      Divorce, and the Settlement Agreement. I went to a lawyer to check
      everything over for me and he told me what I have is fine. When I
      went to try to file the papers, though, I was told that I need a
      verification form for myself. I don't have any idea what that means,
      I don't know what the form looks like or why I need it because I
      already signed everything else and both my husband and I are in
      agreement of everything. Can you please help me figure out what form
      this is that I need?

      Thank you,
      Nikki