Re: Conquered Nation Status

  • Occupant Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2005
      Greetings,

      See Attached on how a conquered Nation is treated by our

      Military Police
      Internment/Resettlement Operations

      and then do a search of the USCA for "Military" and you will find
      "State Police" listed under "Armed Forces of the United States" and
      then you can tell us "That don't apply here!"

      Jim
      On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 05:02:27 -0000 "m4thdown" <m4thdown@...> writes:

      > THE BOOK: hereafter means the Constitution for the United States
      of
      > American annotated. Please read at least 4 pages to get this.
      Can
      > find on web for those who do not know.
      > Art 1 cls. 11, 12, 13
      War powers
      > CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT IN WARTIME
      > Theater of Military
      Operations - Enemy Country - Enemy
      > Property- Read footnt. Flag 1 Stan
      Rev 587 (1949)
      > Prizes is War. These two are especially important. in
      Part:
      [Snipped]