loss of custody..denied permission to appeal, denied writ of cert

  • imissmykid365days
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      I am a divorced DAD, After trial and final decsion I wrongfully lost
      custody of my kid and with it denied from all future forms visitation
      of my kid, for which I'm now first denied permission to appeal, is
      seen to exist as my being denied writ of certiorari at state's level,
      leaves me unaided now being denied from appealate review leaves me
      stranded withtout recourse to correct all wrongs I first incurred,
      prevents me as it denies me 365 days consecutively for what still
      remans seen as counting by it denying me from seeing my kid, always
      exist thru no fault of his or mine.
      PLEASE I desperately need help of someone to aid me by either landing
      an Appeal or get someone who is in position of power or someone else
      who is located positioned within mainstream media outlets to bring
      this into greater focus by call attention to making this matter best
      known! The court's egregious decision is seen to exist by being
      against weight of all physical evidence submitted, exist contray to
      all testimony taken, exist contrary to all expert testimony given
      which first appears on record. Decision exist in direct
      contradiction to adversary's own self serving testimony given where
      she paints herself both in dim view and light of being found guilty
      of first committing what she was first accused by me in the beginning
      of her doing.

      I miss my kid