secrecy breeds distrust -- televise EVERY court proceeding.

  • Don Schwarz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      Recently a husband and mother of a judge were murdered in Chicago.

      This did not have to happen if the court proceedings of the "white supremacist"
      had been televised for all to see.

      When courts operate in secrecy, it allows people to make the most
      outrageous of accusations against those secret court proceedings.

      From the Supreme Court on down to local traffic courts, the proceedings
      in most cases must be broadcast for everyone to see.

      The light of openness will do much to cure the corruption that
      currently exists in our courts.

      How do I know that there is corruption in our courts?

      Because the proceedings are not televised.