Wow! Bear's on Internet Radio!

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005

      http://realityradionetwork.com/index_listen.shtml

      My first show is tonight 9pm EST; 7pm MST; 6pm MST. I’ll be on every Tues. Tonight I’m telling a couple stories where I challenged the credentials of police officers during traffic stops and won Frog Farmer style. If you’d like to talk about my stories, and who knows, maybe even Frog Farmer will call in, you can call in to the show by dialing 260-356-2611. I look forward to hearing from you, Bear

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.legal-research-video.com
      www.legalbears.com
      www.freedivorceforms.net
      www.irs-armory.com

      And, for optimum health:
      www.mannapages.com/barrysmith

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2005
        Sorry, Bear, I just got to this message on March 4. But
        congratulations on challenging your opponent at the first opportunity.

        I think if more people could bring themselves to do this, it would
        advance the cause of freedom and reduce the amount of needless
        suffering.

        Confronting one's accuser is a right that should not be waived but how
        many realize that they are waiving it at the first opportunity to
        exercise it, at the first contact?

        Court is the second opportunity. And I see many people convicted
        because they never demanded a formal complaint (which often is
        impossible to produce). Even disregarding the oath and bond issues,
        and assuming that a person can think of no valid reason to disqualify
        the judge before he can act officially, the fact that California courts
        appear incapable of performing a proper arraignment should give hope to
        anyone who has what it takes to refuse to volunteer himself forward in
        the sham proceedings.