Re: Taxable Income

  • tthor.geo
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2005
      Aaaaw Dessie, come on, now....

      What State?
      Which court; state or Federal? civil? criminal?
      What kind of award? compensatory? punitive?
      What amount of award?
      "Taxable income" to whom?
      Taxable income" by whom? state? Feds? municipality?
      What's "taxable income"?

      And that's just the minimum questions to be able to begin to answer
      the question intelligently....