RE: [tips_and_tricks] Taxable Income

  • DMiner
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2005
      The source of the "income" is not the issue, unless the source is one on the
      list of revenue-taxable activities in which an individual American can be
      involved. The IRS has you and EVERY other American who has ever filed a
      Form 1040 listed as being involved in one of its taxable activities.

      The most common that I have seen are:
      - underground coal miner
      - manufacturing bus and truck chasses
      - manufacturing rifles or pistols or bullets
      - importing rifles or pistols or bullets
      - importing illegal drugs
      - importing distilled spirits
      - distilling or brewing beer, wine or distilled spirits

      There are, of course, many other activities which the IRS may have
      "assigned" to you, but these are the most common that I have seen after
      reviewing hundreds if IRS master files on Americans.

      The IRS has one of my clients listed as an underground coal miner. She
      lives in Sanford, FL, just north of Orlando. In her area the water table is
      about 18 inches below the sand. So if you are an underground coal miner in
      Sanford, you have to be a scuba diver. But facts never stopped the IRS from
      its collection activities...

      If the IRS has you listed as being involved in one of its taxable
      activities, then every dime you make is subject to income taxes in its eyes.
      If the IRS DOES NOT have you listed as being involved in one of these
      taxable activities, then NOTHING you make is subject to income taxes.

      It is just that simple.

      Yours in financial freedom,

      Dave Miner
      www.IRx-Solutions.com

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2005
        Aaaaw Dessie, come on, now....

        What State?
        Which court; state or Federal? civil? criminal?
        What kind of award? compensatory? punitive?
        What amount of award?
        "Taxable income" to whom?
        Taxable income" by whom? state? Feds? municipality?
        What's "taxable income"?

        And that's just the minimum questions to be able to begin to answer
        the question intelligently....