RE: [tips_and_tricks] Taxable Income

  • Bob law
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2005
      Dessie,
      You are presuming facts not in evidence...you should
      know better.
      Respectfully,
      Bob L.

      --- Dessie Andrews <dessieandrews@...>
      wrote:
      The answer is no

> [...]
      "..... I submitted an
      > interrogutory to this group
      > requesting whether or not monies recieved from
      > awards of the courts
      > are considered taxable income. No one responded.

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Dessie Andrews
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2005
        Why? I know awards from court judgments are not taxable. Is that not a no?

        You are presuming facts not in evidence...you should
        know better.
        Respectfully,
        Bob L.

        --- Dessie Andrews <dessieandrews@...>
        wrote:
        The answer is no

> [...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • DMiner
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1, 2005
          The source of the "income" is not the issue, unless the source is one on the
          list of revenue-taxable activities in which an individual American can be
          involved. The IRS has you and EVERY other American who has ever filed a
          Form 1040 listed as being involved in one of its taxable activities.

          The most common that I have seen are:
          - underground coal miner
          - manufacturing bus and truck chasses
          - manufacturing rifles or pistols or bullets
          - importing rifles or pistols or bullets
          - importing illegal drugs
          - importing distilled spirits
          - distilling or brewing beer, wine or distilled spirits

          There are, of course, many other activities which the IRS may have
          "assigned" to you, but these are the most common that I have seen after
          reviewing hundreds if IRS master files on Americans.

          The IRS has one of my clients listed as an underground coal miner. She
          lives in Sanford, FL, just north of Orlando. In her area the water table is
          about 18 inches below the sand. So if you are an underground coal miner in
          Sanford, you have to be a scuba diver. But facts never stopped the IRS from
          its collection activities...

          If the IRS has you listed as being involved in one of its taxable
          activities, then every dime you make is subject to income taxes in its eyes.
          If the IRS DOES NOT have you listed as being involved in one of these
          taxable activities, then NOTHING you make is subject to income taxes.

          It is just that simple.

          Yours in financial freedom,

          Dave Miner
          www.IRx-Solutions.com

          Why? I know awards from court judgments are not taxable. Is that not a no?

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 1, 2005
            Aaaaw Dessie, come on, now....

            What State?
            Which court; state or Federal? civil? criminal?
            What kind of award? compensatory? punitive?
            What amount of award?
            "Taxable income" to whom?
            Taxable income" by whom? state? Feds? municipality?
            What's "taxable income"?

            And that's just the minimum questions to be able to begin to answer
            the question intelligently....