Tricks to Stopping Withholding

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2005

      "I do not believe you are giving advice to someone to quite their job! This is

      outrageous! You have no right to ask someone to do this!"

      Dude: Leviticus 19:17 says, "You shall not hate your brother in your heart;

      but you shall surely rebuke your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him."

      This scripture gives me the obligation and the duty to let people know how

      their Babylonian job is causing them to sin. Delivering people from sin is how

      a prophet profits the people. If obeying the scriptures is "outrageous," so be

      it. Anyone who refuses to come out of Babylon by refusing to participate in

      her sins, will also partake of her plagues. In light of this, quitting your

      Babylonian job and seeking employment with Jahuwah is a very, very, good

      thing.

      "Clearly you have no understanding of how the law works. It is against the law

      for an employer to take "any taxes" out of your pay check without your

      consent!"

      If it is so clear that I "have no understanding of how the law works" then why

      is there a need to say that it is so clear? Not only do I know how this world's

      law works because I have studied it an estimated 40 hours a week for 10

      years; and, I know, in a very intimate way, how Jahuwah's law works.

      Jahuwah says, "My Word will not return unto me void but it will accomplish

      the thing whereunto I send it." Jah has given us His Word that those who

      participate in Babylon 's sin will also partake of her plagues. Do you know of

      some way around this? If you think you do, you are only deceiving yourself.

      "You are outrageous! you need to write this person back and tell them you

      are SORRY!"

      No, you need to tell Jahuwah you are sorry for opposing His Word and His

      Messenger.

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.legal-research-video.com