Sojourning in the Commonwealth of Y'israel

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2005

      Hi: I was just reading Deborjah Taylor’s new article Slaves-Friends-Sons and it is amazing the parallels between what she wrote in the article and what I said on the radio program I did on the 20th of this month. Deborjah’s newest articles will soon be on www.legalbears.com. A bunch of her previous articles are online there now. Check them out; I’m sure your life will be enriched.

      John Bryant hosts the radio program I was on and he starts out by talking about recent trips my buddy Rick and I made to far away states without incident while traveling under Commonwealth of Y’israel authority. On the show I discuss why I believe we were able to travel such great distances without being hassled even though we didn’t have any of the fifty states plates on the property we were sojourning in. You can listen to the show here:  http://wwfar.com/lfarchives.html and when you click this link you will find the graph below. I have highlighted the hours I spoke on in red and bolded them. You may be able to click on the links on this email and listen without going to the page itself. I look forward to hearing back from you after you listen. Bear

      Liberty Forum Archived Programs

      listen with realplayerlatest version of realplayer

      downloaddownload this file

      listen with realplayerlisten with realplayer

      - scroll down for previous month

      FEBRUARY 2005 - report problems

      Alternate Download Site

      06 hour 1 - downloadlisten- details