RE: [tips_and_tricks] RE: Cleaning Up your IMF

  • DMiner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2005
      M --

      You are absolutely correct. When you can get the real names, you have real
      liability.

      The IRS usually uses false names signed by the computer to chase people.
      Most who write letters send those threats and make those demand of fake
      people. When chasing fake people, you have no responsibility and no
      liability to appeal to. You get real names, and you will be surprised how
      quickly you get action.

      I used to believe that many, perhaps most, people within the IRS believed
      they were doing the right thing in chasing people for returns and for taxes.
      After 15 years and 2,000 clients, I have concluded that most IRS personnel
      know they are engaged in fraud and are scared to death that We The People
      might someday discover the truth about the so-called income tax.

      So, when you get a real name and ID number, you have the power to coerce and
      threaten that will produce real action in your favor.

      Go for it, America. It can really be fun to make the IRS follow the laws!

      Dave Miner
      www.IRx-Solutions.com