Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re:State Collection of Child support as debt being owed

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 21, 2005
      That's easy. The marriage license - the 3-WAY contract between you,
      your spouse, and the state. Betcha didn't know that your marriage was a
      three-some did ya? But it is. Why do you think so many states have
      outlawed 'common law' marriage. I don't even understand how they can
      'outlaw' anything based on common law.

      Steve