Colorado Department of Revenue

  • rocketmankennyknappcom
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2005
      The CDR sent a notce saying they wanted money - about $300. I wrote
      back asking for source documents and what law made me liable. I
      recieved an immediate NOD. I replied asking for documents again. A
      reply came back from CDR saying my requests were frivolous. I sent
      another request for documents. I received a Final Notice and Demand
      for Payment and penalty doubling the amount. I wrote to the new
      Colorado Attorney General. I just recieved pertaining to my requests,
      some 1099's a couple of corporations sent in for independant contract
      work.

      I have a good idea on how to answer but would welcome suggestion on
      this matter.

      Kenny