Here's what I'm thinking

  • Michael Pf
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 13, 2005
      All comments, for the sake of constructive edification, are welcome -

      I am a freeborn citizen of the state of North Carolina, sojourning currently in the state of California, where I practice as a chiropractor, under license from the Board of Chirpractic examiners of the corporate State of California.

      I am not involved in any business related to sale or distribution of drugs, alcohol, firearms, tobacco or any other Federally licensed commodity or service.  Neither am I engaged in any form of interstate commerce.

      While the 16th amendment gave Congress the power to lay and collect taxes upon "incomes from whatever source derived", the Supreme Court has held that the 16th amendment gave Congress no new power to tax, nor, by extension, any new jurisdiction over "incomes" upon which it had power to tax.  As such, my private livelihood is outside the jurisdiction of the Federal government's power to tax.  And, since the income tax of the corporate State of California is based upon the adjusted gross income reported to the Federal government, and my legally defined adjusted gross income is "0", I have no tax liability to the corporate State of California.

      Michael
      Laguna Niguel, CA
    • pd
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 13, 2005
        Michael --
        I am sending the letter I use for notice of levy since this is the general place that I seem to come into this mess people have managed to get into from either a total failure to respond or from having improperly responded to the IRS in the first place.  Whichever way you view it, it will give you an idea of something that seems to be working so far.  pd

        Michael Pf <mjkhail@...> wrote:
        All comments, for the sake of constructive edification, are welcome -

        I am a freeborn citizen of the state of North Carolina, sojourning currently in the state of California, where I practice as a chiropractor, under license from the Board of Chirpractic examiners of the corporate State of California.  Whoops!!  In the event you were actually a freeborn citizen you would be a sovereign.  Sovereign entities do not get licenses.  To understand this, please ask yourself whether you have ever heard of China asking the US for a license to do business with the U.S.  Instead, for a mere $13 million financial gift to President Bill Clinton, China Ocean Shipping Company (COSCO) was given the old Naval ship yard in San Pedro, California where they do not operate under any license from the U.S.  Instead, the U.S. government has absolutely no control over what goes on there.  Our inspectors cannot check the incoming or outgoing containers, etc.  China is acting as a sovereign.

        I am not involved in any business related to sale or distribution of drugs, alcohol, firearms, tobacco or any other Federally licensed commodity or service.  Neither am I engaged in any form of interstate commerce.  Bless your heart but you are mistaken.  While you may not be involved in BATF enterprises, you have already made the disclosure that you are a citizen of one State licensed by another State -- making yourself part of a regulated enterprise.

        While the 16th amendment gave Congress the power to lay and collect taxes upon "incomes from whatever source derived", the Supreme Court has held that the 16th amendment gave Congress no new power to tax, nor, by extension, any new jurisdiction over "incomes" upon which it had power to tax.  As such, my private livelihood is outside the jurisdiction of the Federal government's power to tax.  And, since the income tax of the corporate State of California is based upon the adjusted gross income reported to the Federal government, and my legally defined adjusted gross income is "0", I have no tax liability to the corporate State of California.  Michael -- I took the liberty of including a copy of how I do my paperwork.  Mere unsubstantiated statements and baseless allegations can only get you in trouble when dealing with any governmental agency.  Whatever governmental agency you are interfacing with are required to perform under statutory demands, codes or administrative rules.  Please be sure you understand these rules before responding to any governmental agency and, then, never give any information out that is not absolutely necessary.

        I hope this information is of some value to you.  pd

        Michael
        Laguna Niguel, CA

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • PRT
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 13, 2005
          Michael, I see one big obstacle for you.  Your LICENSE which is a permission to do whatever is illegal.  Your license with the corporate State of California binds you to be subject to the rules of the State.

          Is your main goal not to give one dime to the IRS or State Franchise Board while you maintain your business practice?

          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 13, 2005
            You're statement is technically correct.  The only thing you need to know is when do the rules apply.  The problem is not the driver's license.  The problem is the car.  If it is an automobile, then the current laws, as they have been enacted don't apply.  However, if you have declared your automobile to be a motor vehicle (and it is you, not the California), then you better have a driver's license and insurance when using it.  The trick is knowing whether your property is or is not a motor vehicle.

                And it does not matter who you are.  The law doesn't care.  All the motor vehicle laws turn on whether the property is or is not a motor vehicle or vehicle ------ PERIOD.

            g'day
            John Wilde

            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 13, 2005
              What I'd like to know is, how do any of those replying to the message
              titled "Here's what I'm thinking" deal with either the State of
              California or its agencies when there are no people authorized to speak
              or act for them? One would have to imagine that which was not true,
              would one not?

              Why would someone with complaints about agency interference in their
              life permit criminal impersonators to portray legitimate officers and
              employees of the agency or state that they claim is oppressing them?

              Would these "victims" turn out to be masochists?
            • rd
              Message 6 of 20 , Feb 13, 2005

                Aloha pd,

                Thank you for your insightful and thorough rendering of the Unkn author of the irs notice.  Is the pd stand for police department? (just joking)  I for one appreciate it.

                I could not help to wonder in regard to the last part of your first sentence – having improperly responding to the irs in the first place.  In the section of the code where a return or statement is required, could it be that this is what you refer to in responding to the IRS in the first place?  In other words, do you think a statement is required in lieu of the return, whatever that is, to be filed annually w/ the friendly folks at the IRS.

                Could it be from your early part of your response to the levy notice that you would ask them to state or produce the proof that you are subject to the tax as your statement?  Or am I all wet and no statement is required?

                --d Bless & yours in liberty,

                Roy

              • nickster97@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 20 , Feb 13, 2005
                  Really?

                  Your a free State Citizen? Don't you have a ....Social Security
                  number? The presumption is that you do. If that is the case, the
                  Government will force you to pay your share of the upkeep and
                  maintenence of the group whole.

                • nickster97@yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 20 , Feb 13, 2005
                    Ahhhh, Tricky Tricky John

                    The Social Security agreement creates a constructive trust which
                    operates in commerce. If you are driving your trust around operating
                    in commerce, then this is where they get you. It is not your vehicle
                    but who is driving what where!

                    Once again, understand the trust relationship and you will understand
                    the laws.

                    --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, John Wilde <jpwilde@i...> wrote:
                    > You're statement is technically correct. The only thing you need to
                    > know is when do the rules apply. The problem is not the driver's
                    > license. The problem is the car. If it is an automobile, then the
                    > current laws, as they have been enacted don't apply. However, if you
                    > have declared your automobile to be a motor vehicle (and it is you, not
                    > the California), then you better have a driver's license and insurance
                    > when using it. The trick is knowing whether your property is or is not
                    > a motor vehicle.
                    >
                    > And it does not matter who you are. The law doesn't care. All the
                    > motor vehicle laws turn on whether the property is or is not a motor
                    > vehicle or vehicle ------ PERIOD.
                    >
                    > g'day
                    > John Wilde

                  • DMiner
                    Message 9 of 20 , Feb 13, 2005
                      Nick --

                      You are only partially correct. I know many people who have either no SSN
                      or have rescinded their signatures from the Form W-4 Application for a SSN.
                      These people who supposedly have no SSN are no more free from the fed govt
                      and the IRS than those who have one. In fact, the woman I know who is most
                      the knowledgeable on these issues of anyone I have studied recently spent a
                      couple of months in jail regardless of her knowledge and the fact that she
                      has no SSN.

                      I have a SSN and have not filed returns or paid income taxes in 15 years.
                      And the IRS has not written or called me in 8 years.

                      The trick is to get your Individual Master File to reflect ONLY facts
                      concerning you. With or without a SSN, you will still experience harassment
                      from the IRS if your IMF shows for you what it shows for almost every other
                      American. Almost every American has an IMF that declares them to be a
                      business making in excess of $10 million a year. In addition, almost every
                      American has an IMF that claims he/she is using a SSN belonging to another
                      American. These and other lies in the IMF that gives the IRS presumed
                      jurisdiction over you. It has very little to do with your SSN, or lack
                      thereof, and everything to do with your IMF.

                      Clean up your IMF and the IRS goes away. It is as simple as that. Get rid
                      of the SSN and the IRS just might go away. But probably not.

                      Yours in freedom,

                      Dave Miner
                      www.FreedomSite.net

                      Your a free State Citizen? Don't you have a ....Social Security number? The
                      presumption is that you do. If that is the case, the Government will force
                      you to pay your share of the upkeep and maintenence of the group whole.

                      ---
                    • Michael Pf
                      Message 10 of 20 , Feb 13, 2005
                        The fact that I, unwittingly, unknowingly, without informed consent, "accepted" a "social security" number when I was 14 years old is of no binding legal consequence. I have long since served constructive notice that I have voided that number and all attached accounts and benefits associated therewith to the Executive Office, the Judiciary, and the Commissioner of the IRS - and received acknowledgement without objection.

                        Message 11 of 20 , Feb 13, 2005
                          Roy -- My apologies for not being clear on this issue.  The response you got is one that is sent out after the first contact which takes them to task from another angle.  The letter you received was the second or third letter, depending on the paperwork received from the IRS since they don't do things in a linear manner.  The entire premise behind this type of paperwork is that there are definite legal requirements to be met by the IRS and the government prior to any activity being required by you.  The paperwork you do receive from the IRS is always what is referred to as bootlegged documents (the issue of bootlegged documents and the legal parameters thereof are covered in my first response to the IRS).  The IRS cannot provide any proof, whatsoever, of their compliance with any of the issues brought forth in these responses and since the secondary letters are always sent to the "director" via registered mail restricted delivery to put someones nuts in the fire.  Hope this helps you to understand the basis of this type of response which was developed from court cases and other legal decisions in various forms of conflict.  pd

                        • pireleif88@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 20 , Feb 14, 2005
                            In a message dated 2/14/05 8:28:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, dminer@... writes:

                            Clean up your IMF and the IRS goes away

                            How does one clean up IMF file> How can one locate it without first stirring up trouble by calling attenion to themselves?
                            SG
                          • darlene j
                            Message 13 of 20 , Feb 14, 2005

                              The IMF is the agency's record.  YOU cannot "clean it up".  It is only a reference tool for you to find out how, and what is on THE record.

                              The IMF as it pertains to the singular "taxpayer" is the ELECTRONIC documentation of it's form driven activities.

                              It is up to "taxpayer" to audit this record such that one knows fact from fiction.

                              If the "taxpayer" does not the audit the agency's documentation of it's activities, to prove their records are in fact not timely, accurate, relevant, nor correct, they WILL LOSE, and empower the agency's arrogance.

                              There is remedy to all these problems and there is solution, but the IMF is only a portion of what is necessary to learn to overcome the fraud being perpetrated upon us all.

                              Message 14 of 20 , Feb 14, 2005
                                Dave,

                                Thanks for your advice, but from all the people that I have seen
                                believe they did not have an SSN and had a problem, they were all
                                walking the line in some manner. They had all somehow Ashwandered back
                                into the jurisdiction.

                                There are ways to interface with the Government, but one neds to
                                understand where they stand in law which is the biggest problem, there
                                is no Federal disclosure. Once people are shown where they stand in
                                law, they usually get back to life as they understand what is
                                happening to them.

                                without knowing where one stands in law, there is no way to figure out
                                when one is walking the line. But thanks

                                --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "DMiner" <dminer@f...> wrote:

                                > Nick --
                                >
                                > You are only partially correct. I know many people who have either
                                no SSN
                                > or have rescinded their signatures from the Form W-4 Application for
                                a SSN.
                                > These people who supposedly have no SSN are no more free from the
                                fed govt
                                > and the IRS than those who have one. In fact, the woman I know who
                                is most
                                > the knowledgeable on these issues of anyone I have studied recently
                                spent a
                                > couple of months in jail regardless of her knowledge and the fact
                                that she
                                > has no SSN.
                              • brokenwrench

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Feb 15, 2005

                                    Ok Darlene,

                                    If it is true that the IMF is uncleanable, what is the remedy for the perpetrated fraud?

                                    --d Bless & yours in liberty,

                                    Roy

                                    YOU cannot "clean it up".  It is only a reference tool.

                                    There is remedy to all these problems and there is solution, but the IMF is only a portion of what is necessary to learn to overcome the fraud being perpetrated upon us all.

                                  • mel
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Feb 15, 2005
                                      The IRS has a complaint form that you fill out to
                                      demand a correction of their records which are
                                      erroneous. Check out the website
                                      http://famguardian.org -M
                                      --- rd <nwo@...> wrote:

                                      > Ok Darlene,
                                      >
                                      > If it is true that the IMF is uncleanable, what is
                                      > the remedy for the
                                      > perpetrated fraud?
                                      >
                                      > --d Bless & yours in liberty,
                                      > Roy
                                      >
                                      > YOU cannot "clean it up". It is only a reference
                                      > tool.
                                      >
                                      > There is remedy to all these problems and there is
                                      > solution, but the IMF
                                      > is only a portion of what is necessary to learn to
                                      > overcome the fraud
                                      > being perpetrated upon us all.

                                      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
                                    • DMiner
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Feb 15, 2005
                                        SG --

                                        One DOESN'T clean up the IMF.  That is the problem.

                                        There are a number of groups who promise to decode your IMF, and their prices range from about $600 to about $3,400.  Most of them offer, either as part of their service or as an option, letters or instructions on how to take the info they provide and try to get the IRS to change your IMF.  I have never heard of this working.  In fact, almost one quarter of our clients over the last 6 months come to us because they have already paid all this money and have seen absolutely no effect on their IMFs.

                                        We don't just decode someone's IMF.  And we don't sell letters and instructions on how you can get your IMF cleaned up.  WE CLEAN UP YOUR IMF.

                                        If you want to read a detailed description of our services, I am just now putting up a website.  The only page that is actually complete as of this point is the Description of our Program page, at www.IRx-Solutions.com/program.htm.

                                        If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

                                        Yours in financial freedom,

                                        Dave Miner

                                        How does one clean up IMF file> How can one locate it without first stirring up trouble by calling attenion to themselves?
                                        SG

                                        ---

                                      • Richard Johnson
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Feb 16, 2005
                                          On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:50:04 -0500
                                          "darlene j" <darlenej@...> wrote:

                                          > The IMF is the agency's record. YOU cannot "clean it up". It is only a
                                          > reference tool for you to find out how, and what is on THE record.
                                          >
                                          > The IMF as it pertains to the singular "taxpayer" is the ELECTRONIC
                                          > documentation of it's form driven activities.

                                          So there is a piece of paper providing data to support each and every item in
                                          the IMF? If the IMF is not _THE_ record, what is? Is it the electronic data
                                          maintained by the agency? If it is, can the software maintianing and
                                          adminstering that data also be audited? If it is not, can those paper proofs
                                          be copied and validated?

                                          > It is up to "taxpayer" to audit this record such that one knows fact from
                                          > fiction.

                                          Agreed!

                                          > If the "taxpayer" does not the audit the agency's documentation of it's
                                          > activities, to prove their records are in fact not timely, accurate,
                                          > relevant, nor correct, they WILL LOSE, and empower the agency's arrogance.

                                          Agreed!

                                          > There is remedy to all these problems and there is solution, but the IMF is
                                          > only a portion of what is necessary to learn to overcome the fraud being
                                          > perpetrated upon us all.

                                          I think you substantiated Dave's claim, only with more precision and detail.
                                          If you truly do disagree with Dave, please specify your objection. I'm
                                          genuinely curious here; not argumentative. This topic interests me.
                                          --
                                          Richard Johnson
                                          Live Free and Prosper
                                          Message 20 of 20 , May 31, 2005
                                            In Texas, their driver license study book says on
                                            first page...sumarzing the phrase... that if its
                                            only on the road temporilly for private use then
                                            no lic or tag needed. "yes officer, just temporary
                                            on hollday then will park it till time to temporay
                                            travel to work and back."
                                            So please expand on how to make this auto vs motor
                                            mobile distinction to courts...providing of course
                                            you don't diqualify em on oath issue frogman style.

                                            hobot - got 'not for hire' in front and rear windows