Re: [tips_and_tricks] Question on process serving and being compeled by Judge

  • Larry Bradshaw
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 9, 2005
      Hey Ted
      If you suspect the judge is bios or pejudice, you can ask him/her to recuse. Chech out the rules of procedure for Georgia. it will tell you how. also teh web cite Jailforjudges.com I believe is correct. Check it out.
      I just recused a judge in a Florida case against a bank. I was reasigned to the Chief Judge and my rehearing is comming up next  monday. I may have some more details for you then.
      Anyway, read the rules of procedure.

      In Freedom

      Larry

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 10, 2005
        I have sucessfully recused a judge in Georgia, but only afterwards of her damge created existed by her first terminating my joint custody and all forms of visitation my 4 yr old son. Exist afterwards contrary to an despite what the expert testimony and trial records revealed,  done as act of spiteful malice and  venegence, Judge being overt feminist demonstrated known lesbian male hater set about to make an example out of me, for my ever fighting back, standing up to either of both her and judicail system of Georgia by my proceeding at custody trial pros se. Despite my proving ex wife abusivem in contempt, guiklty of parental alienation jduge disagreed being I was denied new trial, denied reconsideration, denied appeal county, denied appeal, denied  writ. Fact remains I lost custody visitation my son and now am forever denied from review of adverse decision seen prejudical to me exist at state level.

        STEVE GREENSPAN
        pireleif88@...
      • Dessie Andrews
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 10, 2005

          Sound to me like you need a libel in review in an admiralty court