Re: Questions on Contempt!

  • Occupant Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2005
      Greetings all,

      UP THAT APOLOGY to the court Garbage!

      We just had one of these thingies up in Michigan.
      Read "In Re Oliver" on what a Contempt is and how the process must
      by law proceed! Attached!

      See also an excellent paper from "A Voice for Children", Pam Gaston's people,
      on how to respond and SHUT DOWN any judge who wants to yell that 8
      letter word! Attached!

      Deo volente,
      Jim

      Blessed be the Lord my rock, that teacheth my hands to war,
      and my fingers to fight. Psalms 144:1

      On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 18:58:18 -0500 Don Schwarz <vigilespaladin@...> writes:

      I had a friend held for contempt of court, but he judge never
      said what is was in contempt of.