Re: [tips_and_tricks] Arrested (rotten) Judges - State Jusicial Conduct Organizations

  • Sacs1@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
      Hi,
      I would REALLY like to know of any progress anyone has made with dealing
      with rotten judges.
      Here in Georgia USA it is a real problem.
      The organization in Georgia established to investigate allegations of
      misconduct by state court judges is nothing but a cover up. What has anyone
      done that has been effective?

      Steve Cloer
      Atlanta, Ga.
      Member of "Fathers Are Parents Too" (FAPT)
      www.fapt.org

      > speaks for itself...
      > ---------------------------------
      > Arrested Judges
      > http://rottenjudges.blogspot.com/
      >
      > For those who cling fast to the mistaken idea that judges are
      > infallible or above the law, I invite you to see what some judges
    • Legalbear
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005

        Hi,

        I would REALLY like to know of any progress anyone has made with dealing with rotten judges.

        Steve, I specialize in dealing with rotten judges. I’ve left a trail of them behind me. Some cases I’ve gone through as many as 7 judges on a single case. Many of them retired from the bench just shortly after encountering me.

        I had one judge tell me, “I see what you are trying to do. You’re going to go through every single judge.” She denied 4-5 motions for substitution of judge all against her. I showed up on the day of trial and she said, “Due to some recent events I am recusing myself from this case. Today’s trial is vacated and a Senior Judge has been appointed to hear this matter.” She than ran out of the courtroom. What had transpired was I had succeeded in getting another judge in the county to order the DA to investigate her for altering a court record. As soon as I heard him do that, I wrote a solemn declaration and took it and filed it in her court. I learned that after that they had an en banc meeting. The topic of the meeting was what to do about me. I imagine this judge was asking the other judge, “Why did you order the DA to investigate me?” It ended up that they all recused from hearing my cases. They tried to keep the meeting a secret to me. When the Senior Judge showed up for the first time to hear the case, he was the stateliest and most dignified judge I have ever seen. He seemed to have been proud to have held the position, and proud of the job he had done while holding it. Senior Judges in CO have retired and continue to work part time hearing cases wherever they are needed. One of the first things he said was, “The Supreme Court has appointed me to hear your two cases only.” Wow, not the State Court Administrator, as is the norm; but, the State Supreme Court! I think he may have said that because he suspected I would try and get him to be involved in my criminal allegations against the judge he replaced. He then appointed me counsel and told me, “Mr. Smith, if at any time you feel the need to file a motion, make an objection, examine a witness, or make an argument I’ll be willing to entertain that; just let me know.” My counsel sucked, but, we managed to win both cases anyway. What I did was kept the judge informed by making a record in the court of my counsels ineptness.

        Here in Georgia USA it is a real problem.

        Dearest Steve, corrupt and inept judges are a problem, a serious problem, in every state. I wrote the governor of CO a letter asking him to order the Attorney General to prosecute some of these judge violators. In it I said:

        Prosecute and throw one judge in jail for failing to follow the law and two things will happen: 1) The flood gates will open and you will be given knowledge of hundreds of judges in Colorado that have not and are not obeying the law by thousands of litigants be they defendants, civil or criminal, or plaintiffs; 2) The judges will start studying the law and obeying it so that they don’t suffer a similar fate.  When this happens, Colorado will experience an economic boom because the news will spread far and wide that Colorado is a state in which justice can be had in the courts.

        The governor never did anything that I know about because of this letter.  However, my next step, which I never got around to, was to sue the governor using Colorado ’s state Civil RICO act because complicity [knowing about a crime and failing to take action to prevent it makes an actor as culpable as if he committed the crime himself] applies to violators of that act and the governor would have no immunity. If you don’t have a state Civil RICO in GA, you could probably work it out so that the Federal Civil RICO would be made to apply. Do you know anyone that would have an interest in financing such an effort?

        I recently used our state’s Civil RICO to convince a corrupt judge to let a jailed defendant out of jail. The paperwork was filed on Fri., she held a hearing on Mon. and let the guy out. Also recently, a state Civil RICO caused the owner of a tow truck company that refused to release a car because it didn’t have current plates or insurance to go absolutely ballistic to the point that he committed felony menacing.

        The organization in Georgia established to investigate allegations of

        misconduct by state court judges is nothing but a cover up.

        You’re not the first one to say that. Have you considered that Judicial Discipline Committees and even the Supreme Court justices that oversee them are in the same position as a governor? That being, they are complicit in the crimes being committed by the judges. That would make them the defendant in a civil RICO suit as well.

        What has anyone done that has been effective?

        I’ve done a lot that has been effective; to the point that I’ve consider hitting the seminar trail in order to tell my stories and put forth additional strategies.

        PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

        For mailing:  Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115, Greeley , CO  80634

        BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

        www.legal-research-video.com

        www.legalbears.com

        www.freedivorceforms.net

        www.irs-armory.com

        And, for optimum health:

        www.mannapages.com/barrysmith

      • M Silver
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
          You must join a Family rights organization and
          convince them of the following plan.

          Set up committees that will contact the media in your
          area. Expect alot of resistance here. But keep adding
          to the list of media contacts. local News, National
          News, Local and National papers, internet sites,
          Posters that direct a reader to the web posts, any rag
          paper that will take the story.

          Part two have your facts strait on the case at hand.
          Find the basis of law that is being violated and keep
          the case as simple as possible. Establish one or two
          line headlines for each case. WHen something happens
          to you or one of your organization members hit all the
          media outlets.

          Keep the pressure on the Judicial review and Lawyer
          review committees. File complaint after
          complaint.....make sure they are clean and please do
          not include the rancor of the case. Only the facts.
          You need to have someone else review your brief before
          submission.

          It take time, you CANNOT do it alone. Eventually you
          local group will merge with a state then national
          group.

          Keep the pressure on.

          DO Not give up.

          Good luck
          --- Sacs1@... wrote:

          > Hi,
          > I would REALLY like to know of any progress anyone
          > has made with dealing
          > with rotten judges.
          > Here in Georgia USA it is a real problem.
          > The organization in Georgia established to
          > investigate allegations of
          > misconduct by state court judges is nothing but a
          > cover up. What has anyone
          > done that has been effective?
          >
          > Steve Cloer
          > Atlanta, Ga.
          > Member of "Fathers Are Parents Too" (FAPT)
          > www.fapt.org
          >
          > > speaks for itself...
          > > ---------------------------------
          > > Arrested Judges
          > > http://rottenjudges.blogspot.com/
          > >
          > > For those who cling fast to the mistaken idea that
          > judges are
          > > infallible or above the law, I invite you to see
          > what some judges

          The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
          http://my.yahoo.com
        • Legalbear
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 5, 2005

            From: Robert Marlett [mailto:ceo@...]
            Sent
            : Friday, February 04, 2005 2:36 PM
            Subject: Re: Arrested (rotten) Judges - State Jusicial Conduct Organizations

            While getting judges to recuse themselves may be effective in a single case,

            Something I know, the Code of Judicial Conduct that most states have adopted requires a judge to be fair and impartial. When a judge gets recused, it is embarrassing to him; it means he has done a poor job of acting. When his poor acting disrupts judicial administration enough he will be examined by the judicial discipline committee (I believe they actually do something, just not where we can see it and applaud.) and he may even get a suggestion that he resign.

            and may work in some states ( but certainly won't in some... its dangerous to even try it in some parts of Texas )

            I don’t think there is as much difference between the states as you suggest. I’ve done work in more than 30 states and the judges seem equally corrupt and biased to me. It seems harder to get a federal judge to recuse but that’s probably because I haven’t figured it out yet. I’d like to tangle with one of those dangerous judges in Texas ; my experience is, the more corrupt and intimidating they are; the harder they fall. Jahuwah resists the proud but gives grace to the humble. James 4:6. Jahuwah the Mighty Ruler is exalted in justice. Isa. 5:16. The Father hates injustice and wants to help us deal with unjust judges in order that he may be exalted. Isa. 10:1-4.

             it does nothing about the overall problem.

            I have a vision. J I see many judges recused and other judges traveling all over the state to take their place; living out of suitcases; away from their families and wives; turning on each other because of the inconvenience caused by their fellow judges’ poor acting and resulting unjust, biased, actions/decisions.

            Certainly it can be, and is, an admirable accomplishment in any case it works in, though.

            Certainly, the next judge up has been given a lesson by the paperwork he finds in the file recusing the prior judge; you will not stand for bias/prejudice in your case; you recognize it; and, if you see it again, you will not hesitate to use the same tool again on him; you better treat me right. Gerry Spence says in one of his books, “A biased judge is no judge at all.” He also says, “There is no point in even talking to a biased judge.” I signed recusal affidavits for one father that was getting the shaft on child custody. Affidavits plural because he kept getting judges that were not fair and impartial and having to recuse them. Finally, he got a fair judge that gave him custody that was acceptable.

            Incidentally, I found case law that says your new judge can review the prior judge’s actions and straighten out the incorrect ones.

            on the big picture, finding an effective way to beat and trim judicial immunity,

            As I see it, civil RICO has already accomplished this. Yes, I understand, that when you bring a suit against a judge using civil RICO, another judge will hear it, and, that judge will give immunity to the other judge where none exists as a matter of law. It’s a matter of professional courtesy, however, will the second judge see it coming that you intend to add him to the suit on a conspiracy/complicity theory. Once he’s added, he can no longer hear the case because he is a party. When a new judge takes his place and sees what you have done to the second judge he will be motivated to pay attention to what you have to say, regardless of whether there are judges involved. Wouldn’t he have a tendency to let the case go to a jury and let them make the decision regarding those judges fate? That seems to be their mode of operation, blame it on the jury. The trick is to make that principle work for you as a plaintiff. Now it’s on you to make your case to the jury regarding the crimes the judges committed. Now, this is premised on the concept that you have done your research and can write some good paperwork that will not let the judge defendant off on summary judgment or motion to dismiss.

            A lawyer would probably not take this approach. Once a lawyer biases a judge against himself, he can no longer practice in that court. In fact, it would be unwise for anyone to use him as counsel. Doing so would be an exercise in futility; when all the motions are denied, off to the appellate court he’d go with his client in tow.

            and getting enough political pressure on legislators ( in most cases) to get the dirty ones impeached should be a far bigger, but far better, strategy and goal.

            My friend, an ABA certified paralegal and a lover of truth and justice, and I just finished a conversation that was prompted by the above comment. After repeatedly experiencing injustice in the courts, she has been aggressively pursuing a legislative remedy for 3-4 years. She has knocked on legislatures doors, met with them, and spent considerable time discussing the problem with them. She has been given the opportunity to testify in different hearing in the legislature on injustice in the courts. She called that whole effort a travesty. She got to testify against a judge that some lesbians succeeded in starting impeachment proceedings against. She says that all of his judge and lawyer buddies were allowed to testify as long as they wanted. Anybody that had been screwed in his court was put off for hours and hours until almost all of them had left without testifying. When she was allowed to testify they told her to keep it to two minutes; they were ready to go home. When she was adamant that she would take the same time everyone else was allowed the legislatures began to shuffle papers, read, and talk to one another until she was done.

            Now, my friend has done something that has been quite effective in her opinion. She got involved in reviewing the rotten decisions issuing out of Colorado Courts for this web page:

            http://www.dvmen.org/dv-62.htm#pgfId-1389703

            When she has confirmed that a decision issued by a judge is contrary to the law they publish it on this site. She says that they got a call from a CO Supreme Court Clerk to let them know that they had misspelled a particular judge’s name; so the CO Supreme Court let them know  in a round about way that they were monitoring the site. She says that nearly every judge they shined the light on in such a manner is now off the bench. She says that not one of those judges has threatened or sued for libel.

            The tactic I like the most is guerilla in nature. I like to set the judge up using scriptural tactics and then when he sins, forgive him. I call it judge rehabilitation. I feel like exposed biased can be dealt with; concealed bias cannot. Once your judge has been rehabilitated, it’s like having your judge on a leash; hence I’ve coined the phrase “judge on a leash.” Once you’ve forgiven him, he thinks your alright and will show up for your case wearing his impartial judge hat, watching for reasons to rule in your favor. Bear