RE: [tips_and_tricks] IRS loses in court

  • DMiner
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
      John --

      Under normal circumstances, I totally agree with you.

      However, I have successfully refuted the IRS summons for dozens of clients
      based on several fraudulent errors in the individual's IMF, and not one of
      my clients has ever has the IRS pursue them in court. The IRS ONLY issues a
      summons to those individuals whose IMF indicates they are a business and NOT
      an individual.

      The summons, and all other collections attempts, results from false and
      fraudulent entries in the Individual Master File.

      Yours in freedom,

      Dave Miner
      HYPERLINK "http://www.FreedomSite.net"www.FreedomSite.net

      _____

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
        Can anybody help me on a Title 42 complaint? "Equality at law"

        Thank you

        Off-line please

        Gary Darby
        Krimson3@...