Re: [tips_and_tricks] IRS loses in court

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2005
      I told em at my summons, in my country its illegal
      to testify aginst myself as I am inhabitant on the
      land in a county within a union state. Not a blank
      statement but the type of response to each offending
      probe that non of their beeswax. In the case of trusts,
      they better not be yours and therefore you've no connection
      to those records to have any knowledge about. Bring
      some cheap brief case or box of old magazines to
      appear as if prepared to reveal, provided they can
      ID who they are to even have authority to ask you there.
      IRS summons comes with notice that its under a District
      CT jurishdiction that its issued or enforeced under,
      go read that Ct's jurishdiction and see if you have
      entered that in anyway. Be polite just don't get tricked.

      hobot

      > John Wilde wrote:
      >
      > Yes the fifth amendment is implicated. However, you're better
      > off appearing, once you are served with the summons, and
      > invoking the fifth on a question by question basis. If you do
      > it then, the likelihood of the IRS requesting that the DOJ bring
    • DMiner
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
        John --

        Under normal circumstances, I totally agree with you.

        However, I have successfully refuted the IRS summons for dozens of clients
        based on several fraudulent errors in the individual's IMF, and not one of
        my clients has ever has the IRS pursue them in court. The IRS ONLY issues a
        summons to those individuals whose IMF indicates they are a business and NOT
        an individual.

        The summons, and all other collections attempts, results from false and
        fraudulent entries in the Individual Master File.

        Yours in freedom,

        Dave Miner
        HYPERLINK "http://www.FreedomSite.net"www.FreedomSite.net

        _____

        Yes the fifth amendment is implicated. However, you're better off
        appearing, once you are served with the summons, and invoking the fifth on a
        question by question basis. If you do it then, the likelihood of the IRS
        requesting that the DOJ bring the enforcement action, or even if requested
        by the IRS having the DOJ bringing the enforcement action are significantly
        reduced.
      • krimson3@drby.us
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
          Can anybody help me on a Title 42 complaint? "Equality at law"

          Thank you

          Off-line please

          Gary Darby
          Krimson3@...