Million Dollar Idea for Dealing with Presentments (why don't we charge for these services?)

  • T M
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2005
      I'm tired of hearing how everything 'THEY' (i.e the government) is
      doing is 'illegal' or part of some evil conspiracy. Have you ever
      considered the fact that they just might be more clever than 'we
      the people' have been? That they have simply used the SAME
      unlimited right that we ALL have by the contract known as The
      Constitution for the United States of America?

      Ever consider the idea that "Maritime law" (so called "Admiralty
      jurisdiciton") was the tool used to turn us into voluntary slaves
      paying for our own enslavement? How? By contract. What else?
      Isn't that what Maritime/Admiralty is all about? Everything they
      have done has been by our 'voluntary' agreement to surrender our
      freedom, and agree to pay for it, by some form of contract (by
      presumption, assumption, actual or otherwise). Maybe the key to
      our freedom is in our understanding of contracts?

      So why don't we put our heads together and create a contract for
      EVERY occasion some govt actor may approach us and 'demand'
      something of us? Whether it is a tax man, cops, judges,
      legislators, inspectors, social services, emergency services, etc.,
      you-name-it... why can't all these be opportunities to PROFIT from
      (by contract) with these 'public' pretenders?

      There have been a few attempts at this. The so-called
      'trade-name'/'trade-mark' (aka name 'copyright')...better known as
      a 'copy-claim'. There is also the 'attorney contract' (aka Notice
      of Acceptance to Contract). Both of these can be successfully
      perfected with simple administrative procedure... but the 'rest of
      the story' has been alluding us...(i.e. how to get paid)... until
      now.

      Here is the best part: we now know (maybe some have always known)
      that we can collect these claims in "CASH"... since all these
      actors and pretenders from the 'PUBLIC' are all bonded (i.e.
      insured!). Just need their bonding company and the claim forms.
      Now THAT would be a service worth paying for! Aanyone interested
      in becoming a P.I. and find the bonds for every county, attorney,
      cop, judge, Dist. Attorney, State's Attorney, Attorney General,
      etc., etc? Or at LEAST put together a guide-book detailing where
      to find the 'law' where these bonds are supposed to be in the
      'public record'? Certainly we need this in our inintial
      application form (i.e. Public Servant Questionaires)!

      How can we 'accept' their offers to contract without knowing the
      terms? First, what are the terms of a valid contract? Why are we
      still trying to 'pay' with Int. BoE's (or the like) without valid
      assesments, itemized charges, etc.? If they are coming to us for
      our banking services (i.e our signatures on their paper to create
      'legal tender' to 'pay' these 'debts') why aren't we charging them
      for this service? How much would be a fair charge? An equal
      dollar for dollar exchange + 10% processing fee? Like Winston
      Shrout's method of presentment of a certfied copy the
      bond/boe/check/etc. via a notary who holds the original in escrow
      for them to collect upon their 'tender' of equal value via their
      check, cash, gold, silver, etc or other form of legal tender or
      lawful money?

      What are the fees for unlawful detainer? $75,000/hour or 1.8
      million a day based on that florida case? Any others? How much is
      your liberty worth? If the common-law demands death as the penalty
      for kidnapping, is 1.8 million a day asking too little?

      What about fees for our counseling services? When we need to
      instruct them on how to be polite, courtesy, respectful of others
      privacy and their right to be left alone... i.e. 'civil' (what
      you'd expect from public (civil) servants?). Pyschopathic behavior
      is consdered a sickness of the mind, and if we must deal with
      such...we should be paid for our counseling services.

      What about fees for consulting services? since it is evident that
      most public pretenders and govt actors are ignorant of their own
      laws... why must we educate them and 'consult' with them how to do
      their job? Definitely a service (educational) worth charging for.

      What else could we charge for? Does it simply need to be recorded
      in the county, then when accosted we can 'serve them the law' (i.e.
      the contract). Or put another way, when they come to us we can
      hand them the menu of the consensual contract (if they order the
      meal, they have to pay for it).
      -Todd

      --- ......... wrote:
      > Thanks, Todd. I just went back to try it again and it's
      > fine. Not sure what, but thank you for checking.

      =====
      Redemptive Dominion Missions
      (Overseer: Todd Michael; Haus Von Weisser)
      Temporary Post location: 8223 South Quebec, I-138,
      From without the city-state of: Englewood [80112] Colorado,
      sojourning on Planet Earth, under the Law and Jurisdiciton
      of the Kingdom of Heaven

      Old Website: http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/rdm

      ----LEGAL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
      This document along with any attachment(s) is intended only for the individual or entity recipient that is named above. If you are not the intended recipient, as specified by the sender, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in relation to the contents of the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited, and you are commanded to destroy this document in its entirety, and notify the sender. Access to this document by any other person or entity is unauthorized. "All rights are reserved, Without Prejudice"

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com