Non custodial parent national class action law suit

  • Harold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I have just finish moving and updating the information for non
      custodial parents about the national class action law suit to it's new
      URL and away from my personal one.

      The new URL is www.virginiacrc.org. The information on www.leist.us
      will remain for awhile then it will go back to it's job of tracing the
      Leist and Walker surnames.

      Please take a few minutes and check it out and let us know what you
      think and if you think there needs to be any changes.

      Harold