Do not use Non-Interest Bearing Bank Accounts to hide money from IRS

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2005
      Fast --

      Do not be so quick to believe that your experience will also be the
      experience of others.

      It is a wise rule to assume that anything with a SSN attached will be
      discoverable by the IRS. However, it is general practice for the IRS to
      look within 50 miles of your address for SSN-related accounts. Usually the
      IRS will not look to other states for your money, regardless of SSNs. No
      guarantee, but that is the general practice of the IRS.

      Also, some banks simply do not honor a Notice of Federal Tax Lien, because
      the bank knows the document is bogus absent a court order. Ask the branch
      manager about his/her practice related to the Notice -- the bank will
      usually be free in telling you about its policy.

      And I don't know your problem with trusts. I have been using and selling
      business trusts (unincorporated business trust organizations) for almost 15
      years, and I have NEVER had any problem with the IRS for me or any of my
      hundreds of clients.

      Yours in freedom,

      Dave Miner
      www.FreedomSite.net

      Do not use Non-Interest Bearing Bank Accounts to hide money from IRS Do you
      think you can trick the IRS into believing that you have no money in the
      bank?
      Think again.