property TAXES

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 5, 2005
      I just got a bill for my personal and also property taxes, Lawwork group
      has had good results but no one can help me for some reason ! can anyone
      please tell me how to answer back to this notice?
    • N.E.V.
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 10 2:47 PM
        --- Doug <rudi2396@...> wrote:

        Greetings,

        YES, John... I cannot accept the law as it is for the
        simple reason it does not GIVE ME FULL DISCLOSURE of
        the nature and cause of the claim/billing!

        "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on
        the surface, many citizens, because of their respect
        for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly
        coerced into waiving their rights, due to ignorance."
        (Paraphrased) U.S. V Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187

        "Whatever the form in which the Government functions,
        anyone entering in to an arrangement with the
        Government takes the risk of having accurately
        ascertained that he who purports to act for the
        Government stays within the bounds of his
        authority..."
        Federal Crop Insurance Corporation vs Merrill, 332
        U.S. 380, at 384. (1947)

        SOUNDS GOOD. WON'T FLY. BEEN THERE TOO.

        It is my intent to resolve this question with as
        little conflict as possible, avoiding the extra
        time, trouble & expense of hiring an attorney, or any
        other legal professional to dispute this matter with
        the Agency. ANY "ATTORNEY" WORKS FOR THE COURT FIRST
        AND FOREMOST. HE/SHE IS "AN OFFICER OF THE COURT" AND
        SWORN TO UPHOLD THE SYSTEM...NOT YOU.

        Therefore, I make a good faith offer to pay the
        alleged debt, in full, if the Agency can show the
        reasonable basis for its claim. RODREIGUEZ
        DEFENSE/CLAIM. WON'T WORK. ASK THE POOR FOLKS WHO PAID
        RIGHT WAY LAW A LOT OF MONEY FOR THE "FORMULA" BACK IN
        1994/5.

        I just want to be fully informed of the nature and
        cause of the claim by their production of facts
        necessary to establish that I am specifically and
        unequivocally made liable by law for the payment of
        "property tax" alleged by the agency, and clearly
        identifying the particular statute[s], code[s] and
        regulation[s] YOU WILL NEVER BE "FULLY INFORMED" AND
        YOU WILL NEVER WIN USING THE ARGUMENT THAT YOU WEREN'T
        FULLY INFORMED - that allegedly create the liability
        for payment of such debt; along with a showing that
        I, and my land, IT IS NOT YOUR LAND.... YOU WERE NOT
        GRANTED A "LAND PATENT" (AND EVEN THAT WAS FORBIDDEN
        BY THE CONSTITUTION) AND YOU DID NOT "HOMESTEAD" YOUR
        LAND IN THE 1800'S AND UNLESS YOU CAN RUN IT BACK TO A
        ANCESTOR WHO WAS GRANTED A LAND PATENT BY THE
        PRESIDENT YOU HAVEN'T A CHANCE OF THE PROVERBIAL
        SNOW-BALL. are subject to the legislative
        jurisdiction, regulation and control of the
        legislative entity which created the (Property tax)
        statutes in the first place. THEY DID AND YOU ARE.
        YOU DO NOT OWN THE LAND. YOU RENT THE LAND.

        If they cannot or will not produce the FACTS, then
        there is no DEBT liability to pay. THEIR LAW (WHICH
        YOU ARE SUBJECT TO) SAYS THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE TO
        PRODUCE ANYTHING AND YOU HAVE THE LIABILITY. WHY DO
        YOU THINK THE JUDGE IN THE DISTRICT OR FEDERAL COURT
        SAYS "I'LL TELL YOU WHAT THE LAW IS IN MY COURTROOM"??

        If, in fact, the DEBT alleged by the Agency is a fee
        for which I am made liable by law, and; I am subject
        to the jurisdiction, regulation and control of the
        legislative entity which enacted and promulgated the
        enabling statute, and the property upon which the
        legislative body may impose the debt, is within the
        legislative jurisdiction of the Agency, then I am
        certainly entitled to presentation of evidence
        sufficient to demonstrate the factual validity of
        these claims. ONLY IF YOU ARE PROTECTED BY THE
        CONSTITUTION AND YOU ARE NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE WAIVED
        THOSE RIGHTS A LONG TIME AGO.

        When I ask for material evidence to substantiate
        their claim of legislative jurisdiction over me and
        my land I do not expect to get obfuscation in the form
        of a "statute" only applicable to "statutory persons"!
        That is cause for an immediate default! JUST ANSWER
        THE QUESTIONS...

        THE BUREAUCRACY/JUDICIARY WILL NOT ANSWER YOUR
        QUESTIONS. IF THEY CHOOSE TO PLAY THEIR LITTLE 'COVER
        UP THE REAL HAMMER' GAMES THEY WILL GIVE YOU ANSWERS
        THAT ARE AMBIGUOUS AND DECEPTIVE BUT IMPOSSIBLE TO
        FIND THE LEGAL FLAWS IN, OR THEY MAY "RULE IN EQUITY"
        IN A COURT OF ADMIRALTY TO WHICH YOU WILL UNWITTINGLY
        GIVE PERSONAL AND SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION AND YOUR
        GOOSE WILL BE NICELY COOKED.
        You do know the difference between a "FACT" and an
        "OPINION"" do you not? BE CAREFUL OR YOU WILL END UP
        SENTENCED AND TAKEN OUT OF THE COURTROOM IN VERY REAL
        HAND-CUFFS FOR DISRESPECT (CONTEMPT).

        I call it a win when the bureauRAT crawls back under
        the rock he came from and bothers me no more! IT
        ISN'T. IT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE LONGEST UGLIEST
        BLOOD-LETTING YOU CAN IMAGINE.I call it a win when he
        asks for a personal meeting, shows up with his
        supervisor and then stutters an apology for his
        actions. HE IS A PEON AND HE ISNT "IN THE KNOW"
        EITHER. GO FURTHER UP THE HOG'S LEG AND GET ONE OF
        'DISTRICT COUNCEL' THEY SNARL LOTS BETTER AND HAVE
        BIGGER TEETH AND THEY ARE IN THE KNOW.

        I call it a win when they interfere with my "cross
        examination" of their claims and witnesses and refuse
        to give me full disclosure! That alone would be an
        "automatic reversal" of any findings against me! MY
        PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
        AND AN OVERSUPPLY OF PROPAGANDA AND MISINFORMATION.

        I'm an older cuss and I care not for this new breed
        of claimed "sovereign's" who worships at the ICON of
        government! LIKELY I AM AN "OLDER CUSS" THAN YOU ARE,
        AND ONE THING IS FOR SURE, I HAVE A LOT MORE BATTLE
        SCARS IN THIS WAR THAN YOU DO. AND I HAVE FIGURED OUT
        WHEN TO HOLD 'EM AND WHEN TO FOLD 'EM.

        My Bible states that one cannot follow two masters and
        I have already chosen which one I willingly follow. Do
        you really think I will switch my convictions because
        I am threatened by cops/agent with more firepower than
        I possess at the moment? Aint' a gonna happen! Been
        doing this for well over 20 years now!O.K. THAT IS ONE
        OF THE FEW THINGS THAT ARE STILL WITHIN YOUR POWER.
        THE ABILITY TO THROW YOURSELF IN FRONT OF A SPEEDING
        FREIGHT TRAIN. HAVE AT IT.

        That is like you having a make believe world or
        halluci-Nation called RabbitWorld and demanding I
        participate in your delusion or face "contempt of
        stool" and "being caged" for not being as off center
        as you are!! ???????

        I guess you equate coercion with a gun YEAH, AS A
        MATTER OF FACT I DO! A 357 IS DEFINATELY "COERCION"!!!
        to a "fair" trial and "good faith" showing! NO, OF
        COURSE I DON'T EQUATE "FAIR" ANYTHING WITH THE BARREL
        OF A GUN BUT THEY LABEL IT EXACTLY THAT. And there is
        ALWAYS more than one way to skin a polecat!

        Answer one simple question for me concerning this
        court case that will take my land and toys away and
        possibly cage me: "Is there evidence of the
        plaintiff?" MY FRIEND, THE "PLAINTIFF" HOLDS THE GUN
        AND HAS ALL THE AMMO.!!

        Make that two questions: "Is a sane man insane in an
        insane world?" IF HE USES HIS G---GIVEN ENERGY
        FIGHTING BATTLES HE CAN'T WIN HE IS. GET CREATIVE AND
        LOOK FOR OTHER METHODS. REMEMBER THE OLD ADDAGE:
        "FIGHT AND RUN AWAY TO LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY".

        > Deo volente,
        > Jim for FISH
        >
        > Blessed be the Lord my rock, that teacheth my hands
        > to war,
        > and my fingers to fight. Psalms 144:1

        > On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 18:47:33 -0700 John Wilde
        > <jpwilde@...
        > <mailto:jpwilde@...>> writes:
        >
        > Sorry you can't except the law as it is. I
        > suggest you spend a
        > few hours in a law library and read the
        > decisions involving
        > Arizona's property tax laws. I have been
        > dealing with them for
        > years. Article IX of Arizona's Constitution is
        > the revenue and

        === message truncated ===