Guilty plea made by mistake

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      -----Original Message----- From: Peter Hawes [mailto:ldyjane@...]
      Sent: Sunday,
      January 02, 2005 11:24 PM

      --- derek hawes <redrhino999@...> wrote:

      my girlfriend made a horrible mistake of pleading to charges she thought
      were related to
      her but came to find out she ( on the advice of her public defender ) plead
      gulity to felony
      codefendent charges in order to get a deal. never beieg in trouble before in
      her life, she
      knows nothing about how the system works. upon dismissing her P.D. she was
      assigned
      different council who poorly presented any cause for the motion we asked him
      to file for
      plea change or withdrawl. it was denied. she now faces sentencing for
      criminal charges
      she had no involvement in. we have a ton of evidence, witnesses, law
      enforcement
      testimony, ect. ect. that would clear her of the charges she mistakenly
      plead to. the
      problem is no one will let us present any thing because the plea was already
      given and
      accepted by the courts. my QUESTION is how can we get any one ( judges,d.a.,

      probation dept.) to look at what we have that shows her innocense, for
      possible
      consideration of at least a reduced sentence and not that of the plea
      bargain she accepted
      in erorr???? ANY ONE PLEASE HELP!!! THANK YOU.

      note: this case is out of tuolumne county superior court; the state is
      CALIFORNIA

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      For mailing: Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115, Greeley, CO
      80634

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.legal-research-video.com
      www.legalbears.com