Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: State Qualified Income Taxes

  • jm367@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2005
      A qualified State income tax is one for which the federal will act as collector, I guess.
      Somewhere it is stated that all State taxes are income taxes.
      Has anyone the citation to that observation by the supreme Court ?
    • Dessie Andrews
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2005
        Message

        My mentor, Ollie Paulson, authored a thing called an affidavit of impecuniosity.  It is not an in forma pauperis and the document itself explains why you are not subject to fees.  I’ll include the file.