re: petitioning a judge- or agents of the IRS and Federal Reserve Banks, etc

  • Agent RED PILL, BPSA
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2004
      As the originator of this thread, I want to offer some context, especially for those who have been exposed to this thread in the middle. I refered to "praying" to a judge which is a common expression in many courts.

      The history of that term shared by others was new to me in part, however, the history is no surprise whatsoever and of no great practical value to know, agreed? Yes, praying is exactly the right word for how many people tend to interact with officials of organizations including courts (including lawyers typically). And, no, that was not my main point. I emphasize this for those who did not see the original posts.

      I repeat JM's reference (quoted below): beheading. When one goes to what Ed might call OUR COURT, one is in the midst of a war and acts of war- or at least some quite similar conspiracy.

      People may be forcefully arrested and then held hostage/captive and sometimes even executed. Even court officials are not absolutely immune to such outcomes. Indeed, even the King of the King's court is sometimes overthrown and publicly crucified or otherwise murdered.

      My general preference is to conduct myself in such a way that I never go to such a court or involve myself as a party in any court proceeding, even by mail. Further, I am not essentially interested in what Ed calls the plain language of Laws. Generally, I am only incidentally interested in such "code," if at all. I do not base my actions or thoughts on such code.

      No, sometimes my preferences- such as avoiding court proceedings- have not been fulfilled. I have even initiated court proceedings under "extreme" circumstances. However, I accept responsibilty for assessing my circumstances and myself, then acting accordingly. Even if I end up in court as the plaintiff, I know I am there because I have failed to handle my business without resorting to the third-party debt collecting agency called a court.

      Off the subject of courts, my prior post was about re-assessing the service of Internal Revenue, and also of the Federal Reserve but, fundamentally, of the enormous changes underway now in our lives, including in the global economy. The humor derives from the functional meanings of the "code" words. The opportunity is beyond those words (see the second link for more).

      Here is the post starting the "pray" subject
      and here is the post of mine preceding it:
      Humor- saving time and money for TAXPAYER(S): "illegal tax" evasion FAQs

      Wishing you all well,

      Treasurer of the Treachery of the UNITED STATES,
      Agent RED PILL

      Ed wrote:

      Therefore - YOU, going into YOUR court, without being represented by one of these 'nobles', must make clear that you will NOT accept any 'species of law foreign to this jurisdiction'. Rather - You will hold them accountable to the plain language of our Constitutions and Laws of our Representatives to the extent consistent with the plain language, spirit, meaning, and intent of our Constitutions (both US and of your State) that binds them to an Office of Public Trust. US Const. Art. I, Sec 9 & 10, prohibits 'Titles of Nobility' in Our Land of the United States or Land of the Individual States members of the Union.

      jm wrote:

      All petitions for equity are requests for relief from the rigor of the law.
      The first petitions were entertained by Sir Thomas More over the strenuous objections of the common law judges.  More was the Lord Chancellor,  the author of Utopia, who was later beheaded for refusing to violate his conscience on a religious question. The petition is made for mercy.

    • jm367@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2004
        There is practical value to knowing that your adversary is appealing for equity by his language.  Unless he comes to court with clean hands, he has not any claim to equity.  Unless he is willing to do equity, he has no claim to a equitable remedy.
        I think, generally, the attitude that knowledge of our history has no practical value is largely responsible for the deterioration of our institutions and the loss of our traditional protections.
      • Agent RED PILL, BPSA
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2004
          Hi jm,

          > jm wrote:
          "I think, generally, the attitude that knowledge of our history has no practical value is largely responsible for the deterioration of our institutions and the loss of our traditional protections."

          I presume you are paraphrasing me and attacking your interpretation of what I said. Please allow me to respond.

          What is "our history?" The history of the invasion and colonization of North America by Europeans? What does that history have to do with the institution of the Federal Reserve? Sure, two "U.S. Banks" were started and ended in controversy before that, but who really cares? If it is the Federal Reserve that you are refering to as one of "our institutions," what protection did it ever offer for it to have deteriorated? What about the IRS? What protection did it ever offer to say it has deteriorated?

          You can be an American. You can have an adversary. You can go to court. None of these are essential to my life.

          The institutions and traditional protections of the Hopi people, for example, have not only deteriorated but have been systematically attacked. It is not lack of historical clarity that we would identify as the cause of those attacks or the plight of the Tibetans, is it? The South (Confederate States of America) was defeated not by "ignorance of history," but by bullets and so forth. If you knew my great grandmother was a slave, what would you say about traditional protections? If I was the child of someone who died in a tower on 9-11-2001 or who was a sex pawn in the Far East, would you preach the importance of history to me?

          We are the source of our protections and institutions, not history. We have inherited some of this and some of that, but our inheritance does not limit what we will DO. Yes, historical insight can contribute to establishing and maintaining protections, but one cannot legislate with ink and paper the existence or refinement of oil. Legislation cannot raise the water table back to where your well can access it.

          It is not yesterday, but today that we either protect ourselves or speculate about who is responsible for how unprotected we are. The US became strong when it was the world's leading exporter of oil. Around 1970, that changed and the US quickly became the world's leading importer of oil. Today, oil is still a (the?) primary factor in "national security."

          A court order will not change this either. Knowledge of history probably has no practical value in raising the water table of a well. One must either dig deeper or find a new source of water.

          And jm, most "history" as we know it is propaganda. I say be skeptical of its value.

          If something has worked in the past, that is because someone once tried something new and it worked. It may work again. It may not. The king could be beheaded.

          Until the 1970s, Americans had seen decades of a relatively stable currency and abundant, cheap oil. Then, exactly as predicted according to some forecasts, that changed drastically.

          Studying what is happening now, including in global oil markets, is our only protection. Yesterday's instutitions may have been wonderful, but who cares?

          I don't trust institutions. I trust people- and each one differently than the next. Some forecasts will be wrong, but if I know which forecaster(s) are most trustworthy, I can adjust all the better.

          Do you understand what I am stating, jm? We can combine our resources for mutual benefit. If we do not, blaming someone else won't change that.

          Wishing you well,

          Agent RED PILL
          www.redpill.info

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 30, 2004
            If there are no traditional protections, we are all slaves because we are all subject to capture by greater force in the name and behalf of UBITED STATES OF AMERICA.  It goes like this: those who remain ignorant of what happened before they are born have an infant's understanding of the world they were born into.

            spare us more yada yada yada   "What is "our history?" The history of the invasion and colonization of North America by Europeans? What does that history have to do with the institution of the Federal Reserve?"  demonstrating the point.
          • Agent RED PILL, BPSA
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 31, 2004
              Let's think of it this way, jm. If you can give me an actual example that would change my mind, please do. Tell me the exemplary story.

              I think you and I agree that what happened in the past is interesting and can be useful, but it will not deflect a bullet any more than it will keep the car in the other lane from crossing the center line. Tradition does not keep elections fair, especially if they were never fair in the first place. Electing Kerry by a recount will not bring back the Articles of Confederation or make politicians honest or return the USA to the boom era of being the world's primary exporter of oil. Innovation will not either, but innovation may do even better- even better than tradition.

              Whenever any "traditional protection" was first established, it was not yet a traditional protection, was it? Someone or some group developed a new pattern, then other patterns branched from that. In order to continue any protection, traditional or new, someone must perform the activity of protecting.

              The bullet proof vest I was wearing yesterday will not protect me today unless I still have it on. Even if history has some secret solution for a current problem, only *applying* that secret will make any difference now, though it may fail to work even though in the past it worked consistently.

              This is like driving a car year after year and then one day the engine fails- or I run out of gas for failing to monitor the fuel indicator because in the past, my wife traditionally reminded me to refill it every time it got low, and this trip she is not present- or falls asleep- or whatever. "Tradition" will not refill the tank.

              My concern is not that you may think the past is worthy of study. My question is this- do you think ignorance of the past makes up for ignorance of the present? Which is more relevant: 10,000 years ago, 100 days ago, or 2 seconds ago?

              So, I am a grown man. If I was standing near you right now, what could protect you from me? Your knowledge of history?

              Ink on paper does not do it. What someone did before we were born does not do it.

              And, we can waive everything with the stroke of a pen: the signing of a contract. We can fail to assert or exercise our preferences today. We can even compromise our own freedom and prosperity- actively or by omission.

              One more question: have you ever met a slave face to face? I have, and I don't mean hostages or debtors who act like slaves, I mean someone who was sold into slavery. No, they were no longer a slave when I met them, but slavery is a relative term and slavery to beliefs is perhaps the most epidemic form.

              Traditions will not protect me from you or you from me. If you depend on someone else, such as a government agent, to protect you, you may be satisfied or you may be disappointed.

              I am promoting opportunities through my website, www.redpill.info, and through the forum linked there. I don't know what you are doing or promoting, but I sense that you are still coming into clarity about what you want and how you will get it. When you obtain what you want, you may concern yourself less with what happened before we were born, focusing instead on keeping what you value, sustaining it.

              However, you and I are always subject to mortality. We can obtain a million objectives and establish a thousand protections on ink and paper, but I will still buckle my seatbelt.

              Taking care, friend, may we all fare well.

              Agent RED PILL

              jm367@... wrote:
              If there are no traditional protections, we are all slaves because we are all subject to capture by greater force in the name and behalf of UBITED STATES OF AMERICA.  It goes like this: those who remain ignorant of what happened before they are born have an infant's understanding of the world they were born into.

              spare us more yada yada yada   "What is "our history?" The history of the invasion and colonization of North America by Europeans? What does that history have to do with the institution of the Federal Reserve?"  demonstrating the point.

              Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.