RE: [tips_and_tricks] IMF File

  • Cloverleaf762
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 24, 2004
      Message
      The individuals master file is where all of there information originates. It is always incorrect as that is the only way they can lay claim to pursuing anyone but government employees. ALL of there information on all there other paperwork originates from the IMF. Correct the IMF and they have to change everything all the way down the line. Comes down to a simple matter of jurisdiction. In order to have jurisdiction you must be a taxpayer. To be a taxpayer you must meet certain requirements. Your IMF is what says you meet these requirements. If you correct it so it reflects the truth it will show you as a non taxpayer. That is unless you happen to import more than 10 mil worth of stuff from overseas every year...;)