Re: [tips_and_tricks] IMF File

  • WW011@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 21, 2004
      wrote in for a request of imf and sent me what looks like a "Proposed Assessment Information Display. Some Parts were blacked out. Thats some meet I can probably use against them. Is this the real deal? the IMF. Whats the differants between the IMF and the INFOLT or INFLOTE (on line transcript)?
    • jm367@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 23, 2004
        >> Why can't a decode be discovered from the IRS ?
        >> Their decode is the only one that has standing.

      • Cloverleaf762
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 24, 2004
          Message
          The individuals master file is where all of there information originates. It is always incorrect as that is the only way they can lay claim to pursuing anyone but government employees. ALL of there information on all there other paperwork originates from the IMF. Correct the IMF and they have to change everything all the way down the line. Comes down to a simple matter of jurisdiction. In order to have jurisdiction you must be a taxpayer. To be a taxpayer you must meet certain requirements. Your IMF is what says you meet these requirements. If you correct it so it reflects the truth it will show you as a non taxpayer. That is unless you happen to import more than 10 mil worth of stuff from overseas every year...;)