Re: [tips_and_tricks] "Accepting" the ticket is an option under CA. law

    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 21 10:10 PM
      On Dec 21, 2004, at 8:33 AM, Cyril Grosse wrote:

      > That sounds like a separate civil action, moviebob.  If you weren’t
      > properly noticed of the sale, you surely have a case.  You can also go
      > after the LEO for illegal seizure.

      Why do you use the term "LEO" when he never accepted the office by
      taking the required oath?

      In your world, when does a human become a "LEO"?

      Am I one when I refuse to waive all the rights everyone else seems
      ready to waive?
    • WW011@aol.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 24 5:43 AM
        It would seem that a "proper" notice would have to be a certification
        (certified letter) signed by you acknowledging receipt of some kind?
        Further, They must give you 72 hour abandonment notice?
      • Cyril Grosse
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 24 6:10 PM
          Are you implying that no Police Officer has taken their Peace Officer Oath?
          If so, I think you'll find you are mistaken.

          On Dec 21, 2004, at 8:33 AM, Cyril Grosse wrote:

          > That sounds like a separate civil action, moviebob.  If you weren’t
          > properly noticed of the sale, you surely have a case.  You can also go
          > after the LEO for illegal seizure.

          Why do you use the term "LEO" when he never accepted the office by
          taking the required oath?

          In your world, when does a human become a "LEO"?

          Am I one when I refuse to waive all the rights everyone else seems
          ready to waive?

          Yahoo! Groups Links