RE: [tips_and_tricks] suet on the city of pell, al.

  • Dessie Andrews
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2004
      Where's the regulation that applies to you?

      i came home to find a police officer and seven neighbors in my yard.
      claiming that some trash was poison, meant for the neighborhood
    • Don Schwarz
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2004
        File complaints with the police and copies to the local court,
        and put on them "FOR THE RECORD".

        Then get copies of the complaint from the cops, and go through
        them with a fine tooth comb, and see if the laws you have been charged
        under, have certain conditions that apply to those laws.

        The cops may not have followed the law as published.

        Any errors are in your favor.

        Get a timeline of how things happened, and all the parties involved.

        YOU MUST do this job unless you have all the money in the world
        to hire an attorney.