suet on the city of pell, al.

  • mat_starcorp
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2004
      i came home to find a police officer and seven neighbors in my yard.
      claiming that some trash was poison, meant for the neighborhood
      animals. The officer and Mr. Holloway(neighbor)(name also on report)
      were uninvited and the officer certainly didn't not have a seach
      warrant where there wasn't a crime. There were statements made that
      are false by unreliable people These were assumptions,of over
      reactive neighbors and the officer was manufacturing a crime in the
      minds of these folks. The officer was giving out legal advice to
      intentional conspire and fabricate evidence. He is acting on
      supposition and not facts, with this law giving advice. He even had
      the audacity to write his law advice on a incident report, which I
      have. "He suggested they (neighbors) contact my landlady, a Judge
      (which is of probate), DHR, I/O to perceed with crulity to animals."
      You talk about WICK YO. My life has been altered and my reputation
      irretrievable. I have to move a 16 x 70 manufactured house in a 10
      day notice.

      He most diffently violated his office: CODE OF ALABAMA.COM
      SECTIN 36-25-2 (1),(3), (6).

      My queston is, I have sent him two letters asking for why he
      infringed on my Constitutional Rights. Cert registered Letters where
      just that simple, he has "return to sender" on the second. Is this
      good?

      Also appricate any advise.

      I have a tort form getting ready to file it as well.
    • Dessie Andrews
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2004
        Where's the regulation that applies to you?

        i came home to find a police officer and seven neighbors in my yard.
        claiming that some trash was poison, meant for the neighborhood
      • Don Schwarz
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2004
          File complaints with the police and copies to the local court,
          and put on them "FOR THE RECORD".

          Then get copies of the complaint from the cops, and go through
          them with a fine tooth comb, and see if the laws you have been charged
          under, have certain conditions that apply to those laws.

          The cops may not have followed the law as published.

          Any errors are in your favor.

          Get a timeline of how things happened, and all the parties involved.

          YOU MUST do this job unless you have all the money in the world
          to hire an attorney.