De Facto Governmental Policy Changes

  • New... Man
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2004
      Hello Folks,

      Here's some interest reading as to what this De Facto is up to on all levels. Why did our Founding Fathers even bother with a set of orangic documents that was based on the Heavenly Father's words? With a De Facto Government we have how, how would you even know how it all started without revising the history books to reflect the sins of these people called communist.

      This should wake you all up. I changed my name because of this. My Heavenly Father stated to me in a lot of prayer to pay attention to what he's going to deliver me from my former slave name. America needs to repent before it's to late. Heavenly Father please have mercy upon the sinners of people in the nation called the united States of America.

      Constitutions are utterly worthless to restrain the tyranny of governments, unless it be understood that the people will, by force, compel the government to keep within the constitutional limits. Practically speaking, no government knows any limits to its power, except the endurance of the people. But that the people are stronger than the government, and will resist in extreme cases, our governments would be little or nothing else than organized systems of plunder and oppression. --Lysander Spooner

      "With reasonable men I will reason; with humane men I will plead; but with tyrants, I will give no quarter, nor waste arguments where they will certainly be lost." --William Lloyd Garrison

      December 9, 2004

      �Your Papers Please�

      US adopts National ID: Homeland Security Now In charge of Regulations for all US States Drivers Licenses and Birth Certificates

      By: Jonathan Wheeler

      In a chilling act more reminiscent of the now defunct Soviet Union or the Nazi regime of Adolph Hitler, the United States Congress passed legislation yesterday that requires the States to surrender their regulatory rights over driver�s licenses and birth certificates to The Department of Homeland Security.

      The massive US Intelligence Reform Bill weighed in at over 3,000 pages and though unread by individual Members of either the House or Senate nevertheless passed all of the legislative hurdles needed in order to become law.

      President Bush lobbied hard for these provisions, only objecting when Senator Sensenbrenner attempted to require these same provisions for illegal aliens but which the President opposed. This provision was dropped from the final bill.

      Beginning in 2005, the Department of Homeland Security will issue new uniformity regulations to the States requiring that all Drivers Licenses and Birth Certificates meet minimal Federal Standards with regard to US citizen information, including biometric security provisions.

      Added to currently existing Federal Laws and Supreme Court rulings American citizens when born will be issued a Social Security Number that will be included on their Birth Certificates, along with DNA biometric markers. All birth certificates will also be registered in a Federal Government database maintained by the Department of Homeland Security. No child will be allowed enrollment to schools or be entitled to either State of Federal Government benefits programs without first presenting a certified Homeland Security registered Birth Certificate.

      Drivers Licenses will also contain DNA biometric markers and include the holders Social Security Number and be required for receiving and applying for all State and Federal benefits programs. Previous Supreme Court rulings have also upheld State and Federal Law Enforcement authorities right to request Identification from any American citizen, for any reason and at any time as not being violations of their, the citizens, constitutionally protected rights.

      Major Banks and credit card companies have applauded the adoption of a National ID system as being important to counter fraud and increasing instances of identity theft. National ID cards with biometric markers will eliminate them from having to issue Credit and Debit cards, which for the first time in US history have surpassed the usage of checks and cash. Utilizing The Department of Homeland Securities centralized federal database, Banks and credit card companies will only require the presentation of a citizens Driver�s License to make purchases as all of the persons financial information, including credit and cash balances, will already be known in �real time�. (The combining of Homeland Security and Banking databases on citizen�s balances and purchases, along with their past and present purchasing information, has been allowed under previous Federal Laws including the Patriot Act.)

      Also included in this bill is a law to require The Department of Homeland Security to establish a separate ID system for citizens to use prior to boarding airplanes, and which is eerily reminiscent of the Soviet and Nazi regimes dreaded Internal Passport.

      Never before in our history have the words of Benjamin Franklin been so correct when he stated: "people willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both".

      Today, December 9, 2004 will be one of those moments in time that future historians will look back on and pin point as being the day that the United States of American, and as it was founded by its forefathers, ceased to exist.

      Telemarketer�s Do Not Call List Registrar, Do Not Register with the De Facto Governments, It Could be Used Against You Later!

      In a few weeks, all cell phone numbers are being released to Telemarketing companies and you will start to receive

      sales calls. Call this number from your cell phone 888-382-1222. It is the national Do Not Call list. It blocks your

      number for 5 years. You may want to distribute this information to your wireless users.

      You must not call from the phone/number you want on the Do Not Call List, or you will lose a portion of your

      privacy with the registration process.

      Please don�t use the land line equivalent of this provision of this fraud 2 or so years ago.

      If you don't want to get junk phone calls, tell the telemarketers that if anyone else calls from that office that you

      will personally hold them accountable and establish a claim of damages against them.

      The winds of G-- are always blowing, but you must set the sails.

      To a reader of mine named Thomas, he voices my same concerns in the misusages of this information by the mafia

      government establishment.

      It has been noted that cell phone number will be released to the marketing pirates of the U.S. It has been also noted that one can REGISTER their number with the alleged Government on THEIR do NOT CALL list. Now, it is also noted that should one register their number with the alleged government that it must then be in THEIR CONTROL and should one have any KNOWLEDGE of law this puts one upon some somewhat precarious grounds.

      So in conclusion to all the above, I would make the suggestion that one should record all the people whom which one is in contact with in their daily affairs into their PHONE, so that should someone call the name of the one calling will appear and be identified as the calling party and all others will show up as UNKNOWN and the call can be deleted as one sees fit to do so, which sounds better than registering it with the political establishment as it is for their use.

      �Those who would not ruled by G-- will be ruled by tyrants�. William Penn

      /s/ New... Man, All Rights Reserved newmangov3@... General Manager, Truth in Taxation Ministries Office # (216) 253-5965 Fax # (216) 803-2575 Do you know that all income taxes are a fiction? Learn how you can reclaim your lost liberties you never knew you had. Go to our web site URL http://www.paynoohioincometax.com and look for the upcoming book that will give you the tools to fight back and reclaim your life.