Re: [tips_and_tricks] Group(s) dedicated to municipal court reform / traffic self-defense advice

  • The Handyman
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 12, 2004
      In 1986 I received 33 tickets because the powers that be wanted me to stay a slave on the plantation.  Yes! I served time in their hotel and spent a lot of time in court.  My case would be set for 9 AM and taken up at 4:30 PM.  Such is customary when you buck the system.  Fighting alone will not help as there are no absolutes in their system to rely upon.  You are in a cash register court and the only thing that controls is money of which there is none.  But if you resist, defend, appeal, and not pay a dime ( by asserting the money issue) or cater the bar association, they soon leave you alone.  The most I ever spent is jail was 10 days in the pink room.   I sued the Mayor's court and collected $13,000.  Another time I collected $8,700.  That's all it took for them to leave me alone.  I just recently tried Rice Mc Cloud's 3 day notice requesting closure for failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted to a sovereign and thus far have not heard a thing.  I may still be picked up on a warrant but plan to use the same method as you will find in the Stop-the-Cop packet.  There is no silver bullet and you either wear them down with hearings and paper-work or they exhaust your willingness to resist.  If you are employed it may be best to stay on the plantation.  Their is a group on Yahoo dedicated to traffic cases.
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 12, 2004
        Hi,

             These two gentlemen are VERY active in the area you are pursuing.

                                                               Jimmy Turner   www.givemeliberty.org

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Gary Cummings
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 12, 2004
          Did you hire an attorney to sue the court? I was caught up in a municipal traffic conflict here in Cleveland and filed a MTD but the cop didn't show and it was dismissed. But by the way I was received by the judge (i.e. magistrate) at the arraignment I can see where the battle will be clearly hard-fought if not dismissed.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 12, 2004
            On Dec 10, 2004, at 2:11 PM, silversand2021 wrote:

            > Anyone have tips on
            > sources of info, techniques, and anything else that might help a
            > person throw a monkey-wrench into the works of a local court?

            Can you get people to refrain from making waivers of rights?

            Accepting a traffic ticket is a waiver of a formal verified complaint,
            something I've yet to see produced in California in over 25 years.
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 15, 2004
              On Dec 13, 2004, at 1:23 PM, Jeff wrote:

              > Accepting a traffic ticket is a waiver of a formal verified complaint,
              > something I've yet to see produced in California in over 25 years.
              >
              > CAN YOU ENTER SOME RELEVANT AUTHORITY TO YOUR ABOVE STATEMENT?

              Besides logic? Read the Penal Code and tell me you come to some other
              conclusion.

              From Penal Code section 853.9:
              "... a defendant may... waive the filing of a verified complaint and
              elect
              that the prosecution may proceed upon a written notice to appear."

              "Notice to appear" is the official name for what people call "traffic
              tickets". They are used for obtaining a waiver of jurisdiction over a
              person's signature.

              I do not need a "relevent authority" to proclaim that water imparts
              wetness, or that voluntarily accepting other than the law requires
              constitutes a waiver of right(s).

              But it doesn't really matter since there are no lawful officers
              qualified to give you anything.

              See Calif. Const. Art. XX, section 3. See the word, "all", and see
              the provision for exemptions from the requirements, then ask your
              contestant-for-credibility if he has an exemption.

              Do you accept documents purporting to be criminal charges from your
              mere neighbors?

              Can an impersonator fool you? Don't you resent being the victim of an
              attempt at impersonation of an officer?

              I require that anyone making a claim be qualified to make the claim.

              I haven't found anyone in over two decades of looking.

              In the same time, I've found about ten people to whom it makes any
              difference. Most people are glad to waive rights and let impersonators
              get away with the crime they love.