RE: [tips_and_tricks] How do you stop IRS from stealing from you when your already in court?

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2004
      Hobot --

      In reviewing at least 200 IMFs over the past 6 years, I have NEVER SEEN ONE
      IMF that was close to accurate. EVERY IMF has horribly inaccurate entries
      in them! EVERY IMF BUT 1 had the individuals registered as businesses.
      EVERY IMF indicated the individual using an SSN belonging to another. EVERY
      IMF showed the IRS sending notices and taking steps ONLY allowed for
      businesses AND NOT ALLOWED for individuals.

      Nothing surprises me when it comes to IMF fraud!

      Yours in freedom,

      Dave Miner
      www.FreedomSite.net