Humor

  • Russell Mortland
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2004
      BANKRUPTCY HUMOR
      INVOLUNTARY BANKRUPTCY FOR UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT!

      Reduced revenue plus out-of-control spending has landed the United States in Chapter 11. Taxpayers in Dewsnup, Ill filed the case yesterday.

      Within minutes of filing, the bankruptcy judge, Hon. Oxley Sarbanes, ruled that the principal officer for the Debtor-In-Possession, George Bush, was not competent to handle the reorganization and has appointed Rooker Feldman as the Trustee.

      Says Feldman, "We'll be taking a hard look at wasteful spending. Just identifying all the frivolous expenditures will take years."

      When asked how much that would cost in terms of his fees, he said he wouldn't know until he adds up how much will be saved by eliminating unnecessary expenditures. "My fee will, of course, be at least equal to the amount saved for the estate. That's normal procedure."

      "And, of course, we will be making our boilerplate motion for the debtor's attorney to upchuck his fees, and my fees incurred in getting those fees back will, of course, exceed the amount of fees disgorged. That's normal procedure."

      Trouble may be expected when Feldman moves for return of trillions of dollars in preferential payments paid to the national bank of Japan for interest on their loans. These loans have kept the U.S. from going belly-up for years. Of course, the Trustee's fees incurred in the process will eat up most, if not all, of the payments recovered on behalf of the estate.
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 11, 2004
        Hobot --

        In reviewing at least 200 IMFs over the past 6 years, I have NEVER SEEN ONE
        IMF that was close to accurate. EVERY IMF has horribly inaccurate entries
        in them! EVERY IMF BUT 1 had the individuals registered as businesses.
        EVERY IMF indicated the individual using an SSN belonging to another. EVERY
        IMF showed the IRS sending notices and taking steps ONLY allowed for
        businesses AND NOT ALLOWED for individuals.

        Nothing surprises me when it comes to IMF fraud!

        Yours in freedom,

        Dave Miner
        www.FreedomSite.net