Re: [tips_and_tricks] How do you stop IRS from stealing from you when your already in court?

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2004
      Have you ever seen IMF's that have been changed
      in taxable activity codes on overlapping years?
      I found that in my case. In '93 did FOIA's before
      I dropped out of system then about a year later.
      Don't know for sure what the code means or the
      significance of this evidence. Amounts shown
      accumulated by my bussiness volume exceed the
      national debt! What's with that?

      hobot

      Dave wrote:

      > Fast --
      >
      > Obviously, I am not an expert on court procedures at all, so consider my
      > suggestion in light of that fact. But you might consider using discovery
      > (or FOIA) to get a copy of your Individual Master File and your AMDISA
      > report ASAP. I will bet you a steak dinner that your IMF has you listed as
      > a business earning more than $10 million a year and using someone else's
      > SSN, or something like that. In addition, your AMDISA almost certainly has
      > you listed as manufacturing truck chassis, making bullets or importing
      > illegal drugs, or something equally bogus, since almost all AMDISAs I have
      > seen use these or similar "errors" to justify chasing you for taxes. With
      > errors like these in the official IRS files on you, how can the IRS be
      > assured of ANY facts concerning you? A line of reasoning that works well in
      > IRS hearings, and should work well in a court hearing.
      >
      > If you need to know how to FOIA these specific documents, just let me know.
      >
      > Yours in freedom,
      >
      > Dave Miner
      > www.FreedomSite.net
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Russell Mortland
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2004
        BANKRUPTCY HUMOR
        INVOLUNTARY BANKRUPTCY FOR UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT!

        Reduced revenue plus out-of-control spending has landed the United States in Chapter 11. Taxpayers in Dewsnup, Ill filed the case yesterday.

        Within minutes of filing, the bankruptcy judge, Hon. Oxley Sarbanes, ruled that the principal officer for the Debtor-In-Possession, George Bush, was not competent to handle the reorganization and has appointed Rooker Feldman as the Trustee.

        Says Feldman, "We'll be taking a hard look at wasteful spending. Just identifying all the frivolous expenditures will take years."

        When asked how much that would cost in terms of his fees, he said he wouldn't know until he adds up how much will be saved by eliminating unnecessary expenditures. "My fee will, of course, be at least equal to the amount saved for the estate. That's normal procedure."

        "And, of course, we will be making our boilerplate motion for the debtor's attorney to upchuck his fees, and my fees incurred in getting those fees back will, of course, exceed the amount of fees disgorged. That's normal procedure."

        Trouble may be expected when Feldman moves for return of trillions of dollars in preferential payments paid to the national bank of Japan for interest on their loans. These loans have kept the U.S. from going belly-up for years. Of course, the Trustee's fees incurred in the process will eat up most, if not all, of the payments recovered on behalf of the estate.
      • Dave
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 11, 2004
          Hobot --

          In reviewing at least 200 IMFs over the past 6 years, I have NEVER SEEN ONE
          IMF that was close to accurate. EVERY IMF has horribly inaccurate entries
          in them! EVERY IMF BUT 1 had the individuals registered as businesses.
          EVERY IMF indicated the individual using an SSN belonging to another. EVERY
          IMF showed the IRS sending notices and taking steps ONLY allowed for
          businesses AND NOT ALLOWED for individuals.

          Nothing surprises me when it comes to IMF fraud!

          Yours in freedom,

          Dave Miner
          www.FreedomSite.net