How can the IRS use form 4340 as evidence to make you liable for tax?

  • fastmuscleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      How can the IRS use form 4340 as evidence to make you liable for tax?

      How can the Commissioner of Internal Revenue use this as evidence?

      How can or why does Circuit Court accept IRS form 4340 as evidence?

      Do you have to use either Supreme Court or Circuit Court cases to
      support your claim that IRS form 4340 does not prove that you are
      liable for deficiencies as contended by the Commissioner of Internal
      Revenue?

      What exactly does IRS form 4340 prove as to your liability or what is
      the contention of this form?

      Are you aware of any Supreme Court cases or Circuit Court cases for
      rebutting IRS form 4340 as evidence?

      How do you effectively overcome IRS form 4340 as evidence in Circuit
      Court?

      If you have any helpful info please email me as I am currently
      writing my opening brief for circuit court.