Re: [tips_and_tricks] case pro se

  • John Wilde
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      It's not a question of representing her. If both of you are a party to
      the suit, and you should be if you have a joint interest in the claim,
      then both of you should be signing the paperwork, and any hearings or at
      trial, it is only necessary for you to speak. When the judge asks if
      there is anything else, there is no need for your wife to speak up. If
      you are not yet a party to the suit and you have a joint interest, then
      I suggest you file a Motion to be joined, particularly since what you
      have told us indicates that you might be an indispensible party.

      g'day
      John Wilde

    • consultants4all@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
        in this case my wife signed the complaint, but did not sign all pleading.
        she signed most. Thanks for your reply. j