Why Christians Should Not Swear Any Oaths on Any Government Forms

  • Kevin Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2004
      Why Christians Should Not Swear Any Oaths on Any Government Forms

      By Kevin� Hart, All rights reserved

      Most of us have never understood the implications of swearing any type of oath. Most of us at one time or another has sworn oaths, and most of us don't really understand the implications of such an action. In many instances, government forms and ones from other corporate entities shove papers in front of us to be attested to by a sworn statement.

      I had recently read an article that essentially stated that all of us enter the jurisdiction
      of the government entity when we swear an oath. I was a bit startled and taken by
      surprise by the idea of someone inadvertently stepping into their jurisdiction by the taking of an oath.

      I went through some of the Old Testament and compared it to the New Testament
      and I observed the following:

      Leviticus: 19:12

      �And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy G--: I am Jahuwah.�

      It appears here that if one were to swear falsely, that it would be a major offense against
      G--. Do you really know for sure if your IRS form was filled out correctly? I know
      that those who file don't have a clue whether the form is accurate, yet they readily sign the return because they think it is their duty to do so. Many people now who do file in spite of the ever increasing knowledge about the fraud of the income tax, continue to swear falsely, whether they know it or not, that the form is correct under the penalty of
      perjury. But wait, if one doesn't owe the tax, why would anyone put any numbers in
      the boxes at all? It isn't just about the income tax. There are many other issues one
      can swear to, and by doing so may put a man in the position of swearing an oath to something that is false. By doing so, one profanes the name of G--. Most of us have sworn these oaths by mistake. And we can correct our actions by admitting our errors and
      by not doing them anymore.

      �If a man vow a vow unto Jahuwah, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break his word, he shall do according to all that proceedeth out of his mouth.�

      How many of us have understood that swearing an oath on an IRS form would bind our souls to a bond? Now we are obligated by this bond to perform accordingly. The "person" must function according to the bond, regardless of whether a mistake has been made. Of course, I understand that we've been deceived, however the problem is still there. This puts an undue burden upon the man or woman. I don�t like the idea of binding my soul by swearing an oath to anyone or anything. Therefore, I will not do it any longer.

      New Testament

      Matthew 5:33-37

      �33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto Jahuwah thine oaths:�

      The Messiah knew the implications and the dangers of swearing oaths and the obligations they set upon mankind.

      �34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is G--'s throne:�

      Here is the remedy. Don't do anything to bind yourself to the beast. "Swear not at all." Why can't the "Christian" community get this? Pastors (agents) in most "church (corporations)" stand by, collect information (become Publicans, tax collectors, etc.) on its membership, issue forms that apply to its own employees and watch their people file income tax returns when they know or should know that the act of giving an oath is against the message of the Messiah. Pastors (agents) don't want to rock the boat because they themselves have signed a covenant with the government with the beast by making themselves non-profit corporations which really isn�t necessary for any church in the first place.

      Since, it�s one of the first things to learn to become a Pastor (agent for the State) to learn to become Publicans (tax collector) in the corporate seminary (cemetery) schools. This would make take the courses tax collectors as well (Publicans) of information and paperwork distribution for the government, of which all information is collected by the government to use against the people. This becomes a sin of omission pursuant to James 4:17 �Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.� As well as choosing the love of money is the root of all evil and other passages of scripture I could cover in more detail. All of this paperwork that employers give to its membership isn�t required to be given since the information is incorrect on it and it�s these incorrect tax forms they give to the people (who aren�t certified government employees in the first place), who take them and file tax returns which aren�t required to be filed in the first place. Why would anyone want to have the burden of doing what the government is suppose to do in the first place and have them spend their time, money and personal to do something which isn�t required since most employers never can become tax collectors in the first place?

      The employers never can fill out or even get approval to become tax collectors from the government, because most employers aren�t told by the attorneys, enquires, or counselors at law what forms to fill out, how to the forms are to be filled out and how to get them approved. When these employers can�t fill out the paperwork correctly, they become part of the problem and will do whatever the government tells them to do or they lose their property in the process. These Pastors (agents) justify their position to twist and pervert the scriptures to say that they must obey any form of government in order to protect their corporate property, even if it�s a completely corrupt and illegitimate government to boot. A lot of this can be avoid if you learn to get out of the corrupt and illegitimate government�s commerce, jurisdiction, and venue and learn to do so in the four higher forms of jurisdiction we have in this land. It still works folks, I do it all the time with great results.

      Jesus had a lot to say about being a repenting Publican and how we�re to treat them.

      �And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, G--, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, G-- be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.� Luke 18:9-14 KJV

      Still another account of the gospel account of a justified and repentant Publican man is named Matthew who followed Jesus after he left his trade of being a tax collector.

      �And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him. And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples. And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your master with publicans and sinners? But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.� Matthew 9:13 KJV

      But of course the real test comes when we understand how we are handle paying lawful and legal tribute and custom to the government. Some of the articles below will shred some enlightenment on what our Heavenly Father wants us to know about legitimate human government, where, how we as men got it and how do we keep it in check. It should come as no surprise to us believes that our Supreme Court Justice of the Universe gave it to us and he kept dominion of man to himself.

      Articles that can help are about the RIP and RIM http://paynoohioincometax.com/You%20Must%20Know/RIP_and_RIM.htm, Attorneys http://paynoohioincometax.com/You%20Must%20Know/attorneys.htm, Why they prosecute http://paynoohioincometax.com/You%20Must%20Know/prosecute.htm, Rendering Caesar His Due http://paynoohioincometax.com/You%20Must%20Know/RenderingCaesar.pdf, Supreme Court of the Universe, Where Justice Isn�t Blind http://paynoohioincometax.com/You%20Must%20Know/TheSupremeCourtoftheUniverse.htm, Organizational of Authority Chart http://paynoohioincometax.com/You%20Must%20Know/chart.htm, What�s in the use of a NAME in the Justice System in America http://paynoohioincometax.com/You%20Must%20Know/use_of_a_name.pdf, and of course the original 1913 income tax form http://paynoohioincometax.com/You%20Must%20Know/Original1913IncomeTaxReturn.pdf.

      A finding that confirms the government�s use of the ALL CAPITIZATION NAME issue is its own Internal Revenue Manual. The Manual is IRM (01-30-2001). If the ALL CAPS theory is flawed, then why does the IRS have this provision in their Manual?

      "The Individual Master File
      2.. The returns filed include Income Tax Forms 1040, 1040A, 1040NR,
      1040C, 1040SS, 1040PR, and Estimated Tax Returns 1040ES. Each
      taxpayer account has an entity module and one or more tax modules. The entity
      module contains data which describes the taxpayer as an entity and which applies to
      all records of the taxpayer." [emphasis added]

      If I�m misunderstanding something here, I certainly don�t see anything to support how we aren�t placed in the Admiralty Maritime Jurisdiction. Stay out it by not signing (Locus Sigilli) and swearing to any government form when they ask you for any type of personal information and subjecting yourself to it by have their documents in your possession. You eliminate most of the problems associated with dealing with the government of United States and any of the other types government agencies from the top, down to the lowest form of local Township Government in the united States of America.

      35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
      36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
      37 But let your communication be, yea, yea; nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

      James 5:12

      5:12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

      Let's look for a moment at the statement at the IRS 1040 in the "Sign Here" section.

      IRS Form 1040:

      Under the penalties of perjury, I declare that I have examined this return, and accompanying schedules and statements, and to the best of my knowledge and belief, they are true, correct, and complete. Declaration of preparer (other than taxpayer) is based on all information of which preparer has any knowledge.

      1. "Under the penalties of perjury,� This becomes a sworn document when it is signed.
      If a person makes one mistake on the form, he can be criminally prosecuted and would
      have to prove that he didn't lie. Most people are confused and don't know that this tax does not apply to them. If they fill it out, they are not telling the truth. So if a man/woman fills out this return and fully complies with the IRS's agenda, they are lying on the record. Assuming the tax code applied to all of us, to swear an oath that the forms and schedules are correct, even to the best of one's knowledge, puts a person in an extremely compromising position because "ignorance of the law is no excuse." One is also put into a position of testifying against himself and issuing a sworn document that could possibly incriminate him in the future. Signing an IRS form under the penalties of perjury violates the most basic rights of a free man. And on top of all that, one is binding his soul to it.

      2. "I declare that have examined this return....." Did you? Did you really look at this very carefully? When you filed the return, do you really know what you were doing? Did you know all the ins and outs of over 9000+ pages of tax code? Do you really know if you are subject to the tax code? Do you know if you are a U.S. citizen? Do you really understand the territorial jurisdiction of the US Code? Did you really have "gross income"? Did you really know if you had taxable income? Did you know for sure if you are an "employer" or an "employee"? If you get 100 CPAS together in one room, with the same information on an example of a taxpayer, no one will come up with the same answer, yet people readily sign these returns under oath when they have no clue as to what most of they mean. Most of have used "professionals" relying upon them to know whether or not these returns are "true and correct". Then we bind our souls to this nonsense by signing the 1040.

      3. "...they are true, correct, and complete": How would you know? The fact is that there
      are very few, if any people who could lawfully swear to that statement. If you swear that the return is true, when you aren't sure if you owed the tax, you become a liar. Are you going to swear that the returns are correct? How would you know that? What if you're wrong? How are you going to prove that you aren't a liar?

      Are they complete? Is the so-called "tax professional" competent? You really don't know that either, since most of us isn�t aware that those codes don't apply to us in the first place. What if you forget a form or a schedule? How are you going to prove that you didn't lie?

      Do you really want to put your signature (Locus Sigilli), which is coming from your mind and soul onto a document that has a high probability of falsehood and error? If you're a Christian, do you want to disobey the clear statement of the Messiah? If you're not a Christian, do you want to bind your soul to a bond based upon a fraud? If you are an atheist, why would you swear an oath to a god that you don't believe in? However, this is a choice than one has to make in the face of a lot of adversity from "government" circles. We are continually pressured to give up our signatures on papers that we don't really understand.

      Before you give up your signature (Locus Sigilli) or swear any oaths, consider what it is that you are doing. A man cannot be compelled to do an act which he thinks is an act against the wishes of his Heavenly Father and the Supreme Court Justice of the Universe, where his justice isn�t blind.

      If anyone wants to know how to eliminate the paperwork nightmare the government on levels imposes on the people, I can personally help you if you�re willing to learn and apply the principals of a privacy, liberty, and faith to your life without the government interference and regulation. It does take some discipline and patience, but it�s working for those who apply it in their lives.

      As always, have an income tax-free day and life,

      /s/ Kevin� Hart, All rights reserved

      General Manager

      Truth in Taxation Ministries

      (216) 253-5965

      /s/ Kevin Hart, All Rights Reserved kchart212@... General Manager, Truth in Taxation Ministries Office # (216) 253-5965 Fax # (216) 803-2575 Do you know that all income taxes are voluntary? Give yourself an instant raise, check it out and find out why. Go to http://www.paynoincometax.com and http://www.paynoohioincometax.com